Union Medical Healthcare Limited
|File:UMH logo.png UMH logo.png|
|Traded as||SEHK: 2138|
|Founder||Eddy Tang Chi Fai|
Number of employees
Union Medical Healthcare Limited (UMH) (Chinese: 香港醫思醫療集團), SEHK: 2138, listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited on 11 March 2016, is a Hong Kong company providing medical-related services. UMH aims to provide one-stop medical and healthcare services, including aesthetic medical solutions, chiropractic, physiotherapy, orthopedic and neurosurgery services, dental services, health screening and vaccination services..
The company (or group) has been expanding substantially through an array of mergers and acquisitions, as well as partnering with well-known service providers. The company has signed a strategic collaboration agreement with Tencent Doctorwork, a subsidiary of Tencent Holdings Limited, in May 2018, to jointly establish a number of clinics. The company is currently setting up new specialist clinics and imaging centre in Central and Mong Kok to improve its network.
The company was formed in 2005 by Eddy Tang. At that time, it was named as Dr. Reborn. It launched their first aesthetic medical centre at the same year, and have since been rapidly expanding within Hong Kong. It acquired one of its competitors, Be A Lady (變靚D), in 2010. The company was substantially regrouped, which oversaw the creation of a holding company, and introduced its first skincare product brand, Proderma Lab, in 2012. Expansion of the business into the dental field started in 2014. On 11 March 2016, it was officially listed on the HKEX Main Board, which oversaw its continuous expansion of its business. It subsequently diversified the business portfolio by providing health management services in May of the same year. In September, the Group commenced its chiropractic, physiotherapy, orthopedic and neurosurgery services. It also acquired a travel agency and a distributor of medical consumables, medications, medical devices, and equipment in November 2016
- DONOVAN HERBSTER (2017-04-08). "How Union Medical Healthcare became Hong Kong's best in the business". www.healthcareglobal.com. Retrieved 2018-08-08.
- "醫思醫療發盈喜 2017/18年度未經審計收入及稅後溢利料升逾三成". www.cwsi.com.hk. Retrieved 2018-08-10.(Chinese)
- "Union Medical, Tencent Doctorwork to run 'intelligent' clinics - 20180517 - Business - Business". The Standard - Section News. Retrieved 2018-08-08.
- Union Medical Healthcare Limited (2018-05-24). "POSITIVE PROFIT ALERT AND BUSINESS UPDATE" (PDF). www.hkexnews.hk. Retrieved 2018-08-08.
- Union Medical Healthcare Limited (2016-11-25). "VOLUNTARY ANNOUNCEMENT FULLY EXEMPT CONNECTED TRANSACTION – ACQUISITION OF 97% EQUITY INTEREST IN A TRAVEL AGENCY" (PDF). www.hkexnews.hk. Retrieved 2018-08-08.
- Union Medical Healthcare Limited (2016-11-25). "CONNECTED TRANSACTION SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT IN RELATION TO THE SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND COMPLETION OF ACQUISITION OF 50% EQUITY INTERESTS OF THE TARGET COMPANIES" (PDF). www.hkexnews.hk. Retrieved 2018-08-08.
This article "Union Medical Healthcare Limited" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Union Medical Healthcare Limited. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.