Unisound is a recording studio owned and operated by Dan Swanö. It was also known as Gorysound Studios in regards towards death metal.
It used to be in Finspång, Sweden, but was closed down in around 2001 because of his family. The studio was later relocated into Swanö's home in Örebro, Sweden.
Albums recorded, mixed or mastered
A chronological "discography" of the studio can be found here:
- Bloodbath – Breeding Death & Resurrection Through Carnage (half)
- Dark Funeral – Dark Funeral & The Secrets of the Black Arts
- Diabolical Masquerade – Death's Design, Nightwork, Ravendusk in My Heart & The Phantom Lodge
- Dissection – Storm of the Light's Bane, The Somberlain & Where Dead Angels Lie
- Edge of Sanity – Crimson, Crimson II, Evolution, Purgatory Afterglow & Until Eternity Ends
- Katatonia – Brave Murder Day, Dance of December Souls, For Funerals to Come, Katatonia / Primordial (only "Scarlet Heavens") & Saw You Drown
- Marduk – Fuck Me Jesus & Opus Nocturne
- Millencolin – Same Old Tunes, Life on a Plate, For Monkeys
- October Tide – Rain Without End
- Opeth – Morningrise & Orchid
- Pan.Thy.Monium – Khaooohs & Khaooohs and Kon-Fus-Ion
- Sacramentum – Far Away from the Sun
- Theatre of Tragedy – Theatre of Tragedy
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article on a recording studio is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Unisound Studios" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Unisound Studios. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.