Norra is a Swedish company and brand in the textile industry, which is focused on producing outdoor clothing and other outdoor equipment. The company is especially known for its pants. adapted for outdoor activities.
|Founder 👔||Petter Zachrisson & Jacob von Matern|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Nynäshamn, Sweden|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||outdoor clothing|
Number of employees
Norra was founded by Jacob von Matern and Petter Zachrisson 2018 in the small town of Nynäshamn in the Stockholm archipelago. The idea of Norra was born with Jacob already during 2016. Jacob previously worked as a designer at the Swedish outdoor company Haglöfs, where he designed backpacks and sleeping bags
- "Norra - THE LJUNG OUTDOOR PANTS". Kickstarter. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- https://www.norraoutdoor.com/about/. Missing or empty
- "https://www.utsidan.se/cldoc/att-skapa-ett-outdoor-marke-del.htm". External link in
- "https://www.nynashamnsposten.se/design-och-friluftsduo-lanserar-friluftsplagg-fran-nynas-grasrotsfinansiering-ska-kicka-i-gang-produktionen". 2018-08-30. External link in
- "https://www.nynashamnsposten.se/jacob-har-spetskompetens-pa-ryggsackar-och-kunder-over-hela-varlden". 2017-10-07. External link in
- "https://vilse.co/39-jacob-von-matern-designer-pa-egna-ben/". External link in
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Norra (clothing brand)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Norra (clothing brand). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.