Untitled Lewis Capaldi Documentary Film
|Untitled Lewis Capaldi Documentary Film|
|Directed by||Joe Pearlman|
|Produced by||Alice Rhodes|
Untitled Lewis Capaldi Documentary Film is a forthcoming documentary film directed by BAFTA Award Winner Joe Pearlman. The film centers around singer-songwriter Lewis Capaldi and depicts his everyday and on-stage life, meteroic rise to global success alongside the struggle for normality and his ongoing battle against anxiety. The film was shot over a 5 year period documenting Capaldi's meteoric rise to global superstardom and is produced by Pulse films who previously made Beyonce's Lemonade. 
There are currently no further details about which streaming service the film will appear on however it's been revealed that the film will be screened privately at the Cannes Film Festival in 2021.
An intimate portrait of the singer-songwriter's life, chronicling his journey from plugging in his own guitar in Scotland's pubs and bars to performing to millions of people all over the world, astonishingly all in less than 3 years. The film promises 'unprecedented', all-access to Capaldi who has been spotted a number of times over the past 24 months in London, Glasgow, Stockholm and Los Angeles with the film team in tow.
The film as of yet has no confirmed release date although is believed to be sometime in 2022.
- "Lewis Capaldi Documentary Filmed Over 5 Years Is on the Way". Billboard. June 15, 2021. Retrieved June 15, 2021.
- "Cannes: Pulse Films CEO Talks 'American Honey,' Viceland and Producing Beyonce's 'Lemonade'". Hollywood Reporter. June 15, 2021. Retrieved June 15, 2021.
- "Cannes: Grammy-Nominated Lewis Capaldi Offers Fans All-Access Pass in New Music Doc From Pulse Films – Cannes (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. June 15, 2021. Retrieved June 15, 2021.
- "Lewis Capaldi to release new documentary that captures his rise to stardom and creative process". NME. June 15, 2021. Retrieved June 15, 2021.
- "Lewis Capaldi Documentary 5 Years In The Making Announced". udiscovermusic. June 15, 2021. Retrieved June 15, 2021.
This article "Untitled Lewis Capaldi Documentary Film" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Untitled Lewis Capaldi Documentary Film. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.