Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Initial release||February 5, 2019|
|Operating system||Windows, MacOS, Linux|
|License||Free Software (GPL)|
Search Upfiring on Amazon.
Upfiring is a decentralized peer-to-peer file-sharing platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that was founded in 2017. The project uses a cryptocurrency token with the ticker UFR and smart contracts to allow for tokenized seeding. The UFR token is based on the Ethereum platform.
- "Upfiring | UFR". CryptoSlate.
- "Upfiring (UFR)". TrackICO.
- Buntinx, JP (August 28, 2018). "What Is the Upfiring DApp?". NullTX.
- "Upfiring Just Went Live: Here's What You Need To Know". Coinscribble. February 5, 2019.
- "Upfiring - Incentivized P2P File-Sharing". StateOfTheDapps.
- Author, Guest (2019-01-07). "Upfiring vs. Tron's Project Atlas - A comparison of the two incentivized torrenting platforms that reward seeders for contributing to the network". ZyCrypto. Retrieved 2019-04-02.
- Tabassum (2019-01-19). "TRX v/s ETH - Ethereum's File sharing dApp "Upfiring" Competing With TRON's BitTorrent speed". Coingape. Retrieved 2019-04-02.
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Upfiring" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Upfiring. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.