|Hubs||Begumpet Airport (Hyderabad)|
|Key people||Syed Ainuddin Arif, (Chairman)|
VIF Airways was founded as a Private Limited Company in May 1993, with its registered office at Hyderabad. They had ordered five aircraft but flight operations commenced in April 1995 with a single Dornier 328, making it the first operator of the type in Asia and the only operator of that type of aircraft in India. The airline shut down in 1996.
VIF Airways operated flights to the following destinations:
- Hyderabad - Begumpet Airport (Base)
- Visakhapatnam - Visakhapatnam Airport
- Mumbai - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Tirupati - Tirupati Airport
- Kolkata - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Ahmedabad - Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- Pune - Pune Airport
- Rajahmundry - Rajahmundry Airport
- Bhubaneshwar - Biju Patnaik Airport
- "World Airline Directory". Flight Global. 3 April 1996. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- "Indian order for 328". Flight Global. 19 October 1994. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- "India's VIF Airways". AviationWeek Network. 10 April 1995. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "VIF takes Asia's first 328". Flight Global. 12 April 1995. Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- Airlines that went bust
- "Company Profile". India Infoline. Archived from the original on 18 June 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
Others articles of the Topics India AND Companies : Paisalo Digital Limited, Quikjet Airlines, Kissht, Lenskart, LimeRoad, RedSeer Management Consulting, Rising Northeast
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Aviation : KC International Airlines, Venus Airlines, Draft:AQA Holding, AQA Holding, Quikjet Airlines, Air Trust
Others articles of the Topics India AND Aviation : Qatar Airways Flight 962, Quikjet Airlines
Others articles of the Topic India : Tejaji Nagar, Qatar Airways Flight 962, Sadak 2, 2019 Kashmir airstrike, Game Over (2017 film), India men's junior national softball team, R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur)
Others articles of the Topic Companies : ROTH Capital Partners, Timeline of Square, Curious Brewery, Enermax, Shop LC, ADIA, Joanne's Food Truck
Others articles of the Topic Aviation : Pier Paolo Racchetti, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX groundings, JetBlue Flight 1416, Quikjet Airlines, Astral Airways, Qatar Airways Flight 962, New York Air Route Traffic Control Center
This article "VIF Airways" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:VIF Airways. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.