Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Directed by||Vidhi Kasliwal|
|Produced by||Vidhi Kasliwal|
|Screenplay by||R.D. Tailang|
|Story by||R.D. Tailang|
Late Ravindra Jain
|Edited by||Puloma Pal|
with English Subtitles
Search Vidyoday on Amazon.
Vidyoday is a 108 minutes Hindi language Indian documentary which traces the journey of Acharya Shri Vidyasagar ji Maharaj. The documentary is directed and produced by Vidhi Kasliwal. A Landmarc Films production and presentation, Vidyoday was released on 22nd November 2018.
- Vidhi Kasliwal - Director & Producer
- Puloma Pal - Editor
- Fatmir Mura - Sand Artist
- Aarti Bagdi - Co-director
|Soundtrack album by |
The soundtrack of Vidyoday consists of four songs composed by Debarpito and written by Late Ravindra Jain and Arnav Kasliwal.
|1.||"Namami Chaupai"||Late Ravindra Jain|
Vidyoday was released on 22 November 2018. Acharya Shri 108 Vidyasagar ji And His Glorious Journey is a Hindi Language documentary with English Subtitles, released all over India and overseas with over 150 screenings across the globe.
Even after 50 years of sacrifice, simplicity, peace and non-violence in thoughts, actions and deeds,which have made Acharya Vidyasagar ji the most loved and revered Digambar Jain Monk in the world, his quest continues on with the same zest that it started with.
- Highest grossing Marathi films
- List of most expensive Indian films
- A biographical documentary based on Acharya Vidyasagar ji called "Vidyoday
- Vidhi Kasliwal is a popular Director and Producer
- The visuals depicted by Sand, by renowned International Sand Artist Fatmir Mura
- ये फिल्म पूरे देश के अलावा विदेश के भी तमाम सिनेमाघरों में शुक्रवार 23 नवंबर को रिलीज हो रही है।
- "Bookmyshow Vidyoday".
|This article about a Marathi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Vidyoday" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vidyoday. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.