BINART[edit | edit source]
Concepts Superaltives[edit | edit source]
Ve Nam At Auctor written by non-existent author Tiitus Adonis Sokolsky is a new superlative (non)work of generated art, as conceptual piece in one second novel of "non-subject plurality" of no-audience-no-hero-no-writer narrative work. It is part of author's conceptual literature series.
Adipiscing written by non-existent author Tiitus Sokolsky is the longest novel it the world, containing 16,115,464 words and 30.460 pages (111.881.424 characters with spaces) as conceptual piece of no-audience-no-hero-no-writer anamodernist narrative work.
Works[edit | edit source]
- A Man Called Blad, An-a Lymeric Art to Author Alters Blad and Adan, 2017.
- Ve Nam At Auctor, The best conceptual non-work novel, 2018.
- Adipiscing, Concepts Superlatives, 2018.
- Binart II: Binary Works, 2018.
- Scam poetry, Scam and Trix, 2019.
Literature[edit | edit source]
- A Man Called Blad, Vladan L. Kuzmanović, An-a Lymeric Art to Author Alters Blad and Adan, 2017.
- Ve Nam At Auctor by Tiitus Adonis Sokolsky, Vladan L. Kuzmanović, 2018.
References[edit | edit source]
- * Ve Nam At Auctor by Tiitus Adonis Sokolsky, Vladan L. Kuzmanović, 2018. Retrived on 10th June 2019.
|This article about a writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
stub article with refs[edit | edit source]
This article "Vladan Kuzmanović" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vladan Kuzmanović. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.