Voice and Speech Review
Voice Speech Rev. doesn't exist.
Voice Speech Rev doesn't exist.
|File:2017 VSR Cover.png|
|Discipline||Performing arts, voice|
|Edited by||Rockford Sansom|
|Voice Speech Rev.|
Voice and Speech Review is a triannual peer-reviewed academic journal covering voice and speech topics and training, particularly for the performing arts. In addition to regular issues, the journal occasionally publishes special or themed issues. The journal is sponsored by the Voice and Speech Trainers Association (VASTA) and published by Routledge. The editor-in-chief is Rockford Sansom (CMT-London). It was established in 2000. For fourteen years, VASTA published the journal's first seven volumes every other year as a serialized monograph. Routledge began publishing the journal in 2014.
Abstracting and Indexing[edit | edit source]
Academic Search Premier, CrossRef, EBSCOhost, Google Scholar, International Bibliography of Theatre and Dance, Microsoft Academic Search, National Library of Medicine, Scholars Portal, Taylor & Francis Arts & Humanities Collection, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
References[edit | edit source]
- Brockett, Oscar G. (June 15, 2017). "This Month in Theatre History". American Theatre Magazine.
- "Voice And Speech Trainers Association". Homepage. Retrieved 2017-09-22.
- Dal Vera, Rocco (June 2001). "Editorial Column". Voice and Speech Review. 2 (1): 2. doi:10.1080/23268263.2001.10761436.
- Knight, Dudley (June 2011). "From the Editor-in-Chief". Voice and Speech Review. 7 (1): 3–4. doi:10.1080/23268263.2011.10739509.
- Morrison, Jeff (March 2014). "Editorial". Voice and Speech Review. 14 (1): 1–4. doi:10.1080/23268263.2014.890268.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Voice and Speech Review" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Voice and Speech Review. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.