22 May 1991
|Manager of FC Baku|
Vugar Huseynzade (Azerbaijani: Vüqar Hüseynzadə; born 22 May 1991 in Baku, Azerbaijan) - at 21 years old he was the boss of Azerbaijani side FC Baku, is the youngest manager in the world, and got to where he is today off the back of experience playing management simulation games..      
- "Meet the man who honed his genius on the Football Manager computer game... and is now in charge of a real football club". www.dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 13 June 2013.
- "21 år – och sportchef i Azerbajdzjan". www.aftonbladet.se (in svenska). Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Baku FC name 21-year-old as manager based on computer game experience". www.metro.co.uk. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "21-year-old student lands manager job in Azerbaijan on strength of Football Manager resume". www.espn.com. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "Al Jazeera: Azerbaijan's FC Baku gets assist from 'Football Manager'". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 21 March 2013.
- "21-year-old given manager's job at FC Baku based on Football Manager experience". www.sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "Vugar Huseynzade: Football Manager addict turned football manager". www.talksport.com. Retrieved 20 June 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Vugar huseynzade" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vugar huseynzade. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.