WDB Agency is an American digital marketing and website development agency founded in 2009 by software developer Gil Duzanski. Headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, WDB Agency is a privately owned company providing digital marketing and website design and development to organizations such as Broad Institute, Whitehead Institute and varius Harvard University departments as well as startups in healthcare, biotechnology and financial industries.
Offerings by WDB Agency include digital advertising, search engine marketing, advanced data and analytics, email marketing, creative and media services, search engine optimization, social media marketing. The company also provides web and mobile development services, such as design, static site generation and API integrations.
WDB Agency's awards include:
- MITX Awards
- WDB Agency Named as a Clutch Global Leader 2017
- WDB Agency is named as one of the leading creative and design agencies in Boston
- "WDB Agency is a 2017 MITX awards finalist recognized for outstanding achievement in Best Website Design". www.prdistribution.com. Retrieved 2019-07-12.
- "WDB Agency Named as a Clutch Global Leader 2017". PRWeb. Retrieved 2019-07-12.
- Clutch. "Clutch Unveils 2018 Leading Creative, Design, and Development Companies in Boston". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2019-07-12.
Page for digital marketing agency based in Boston Massachusetts
This article "WDB Agency" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:WDB Agency. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.