Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
WWE Global Warning Tour: Melbourne
|Global Warning Tour|
|"Mental" by Bryan New|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||August 10, 2002|
WWE Global Warning Tour was a major video taped event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment that took place on August 10, 2002 at Colonial Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. This event marked the return of WWE to Australia for the first time since 1986. It was later released on VHS and DVD and also aired in November 2002 as part of the WWE Fanatics Series. It featured nine matches, where in the main event The Rock defeated Triple H and Brock Lesnar in a Triple Threat match to retain the WWE Undisputed Championship
Although this was a one-time event, it was referred to as the Global Warning Tour. The event itself is not available on the WWE Network, however the main event was released as part of Hidden Gems Part III in August 2017 
The event featured nine professional wrestling matches and two pre-show matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
Hulk Hogan was originally meant to appear on the show but was pulled from the event days before.
|1||Rikishi defeated Rico||Kiss My Ass match||02:32|
|2||Mark Henry and Randy Orton defeated Reverend D-Von and Batista||Tag Team match||07:00|
|3||Jamie Noble (c) (with Nidia) defeated The Hurricane||Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship||08:45|
|4||Hardcore Holly and Chavo Guerrero (with Maven) defeated Billy and Chuck||Tag Team match||15:00|
|5||Kurt Angle defeated Test||Singles match||11:00|
|6||The Un-Americans (Lance Storm and Christian) (c) defeated Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio||Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship||09:11|
|7||Edge defeated Chris Jericho||Singles match||14:22|
|8||Torrie Wilson defeated Stacy Keibler||Bra & Panties match||04:45|
|9||The Rock (c) defeated Triple H and Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)||Triple Threat match for the WWE Undisputed Championship||14:35|
Others articles of the Topic Professional wrestling : Shimmer Volumes, PWR World Mini's Championship, Kevin Papics, Boss 'N' Hug Connection, WWE, NWA UK Hammerlock, WWE The Music: The Beginning
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- 2002 in professional wrestling
- Professional wrestling in Australia
- "WWE Brings ‘Global Warning Tour’ to Australia". corporate.wwe.com.
- Staff Writers (December 8, 2017). "WWE holding discussions over wrestling Global Warning Tour PPV event at MCG in 2018: report". Fox Sports Australia. Retrieved June 21, 2018.
- Thomas, Joshua (8 December 2017). "WWE reportedly looking to bring Global Warning event to MCG". Sporting News. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- Dixon, James; Furious, Arnold; Maughan, Lee; Dahlstrom, Bob; Richardson, Benjamin; Henry, Justin; Hey, Dan (17 December 2015). "The Complete WWE Guide Volume Six". Lulu.com – via Google Books.
- "WWE Global Warning Tour: Melbourne". 10 August 2002 – via www.imdb.com.
- "WWE MCG Global Warning Tour PPV 2018: wrestling company holding discussions over huge Australian event per report". Fox Sports. 2017-12-09. Retrieved 2018-06-18.
- "WWE Releases Full listing for Hidden Gems Part III WWE Network Collection". 3 August 2017.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks, Inc. Discovery Communications. Archived from the original on 2013-11-18. Retrieved 2014-01-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to WWE Global Warning.|
This article "WWE Global Warning Tour: Melbourne" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:WWE Global Warning Tour: Melbourne. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.