|Developer(s)||Wazo Communication Inc|
|Type||Voice over Internet Protocol|
Search Wazo Platform on Amazon.
Wazo Platform is an Open Source project to build IP telecom platforms.
The project is based on the following components:
- Asterisk for B2BUA.
- Kamailio for SIP routing and security.
- RTPEngine for RTP routing and security.
- Debian for Linux Operating System services.
- PostgreSQL for Database management.
- Consul for service discovery.
- RabbitMQ for message bus.
It exposes Web interfaces (JSON REST API, WebRTC, WebSockets and Webhooks) to build RTC applications. The following API are available:
- Authentication: manage user authentication
- Call control: full control of the communication flow to implement custom workflows.
- Configuration: control the configuration of the platform.
- Contacts: manage contacts from local database, LDAP, Office365 or Google.
- Presence and chat.
- Phone provisioning: manage physical phones.
- Call Details Record: retrieve CDR information.
- Call Center Agents: manage agents and their skills.
- Routing and Security.
- Control Webhooks and Websockets.
- Wazo evolved in Wazo Platform in September 2019
- Wazo forked the Xivo project in December 2016
- Xivo started in 2005.
This article "Wazo Platform" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Wazo Platform. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.