We Fight to Be Free
|We Fight to Be Free|
|Directed by||Kees Van Oostrum|
|Written by||Lionel Chetwynd|
|Music by||Trevor Jones|
|Distributed by||Mount Vernon|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The film features the story of George Washington, including his military achievements and pivotal moments in his life.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Sebastian Roché as George Washington
- Caroline Goodall as Martha Dandridge Custis
- Stephen Lang as James Craik
- Peter Woodward as Edward Braddock
References[edit | edit source]
- "Movie Showtimes". Mount Vernon.org. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
- "We Fight to be Free DVD". Mount Vernon.org. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
- Trescott, Jacqueline (October 24, 2006). "Fleshing Out a Founding Father Mount Vernon Additions Provide New Entree to George Washington's World". The Washington Post.com. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
- Thomson, Desson (October 24, 2006). "A Visceral Film's Deep-Seated Effect". The Washington Post.com. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
[edit | edit source]
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Added references.[edit | edit source]
This article "We Fight to Be Free" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:We Fight to Be Free. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.