|Directed by||Peter Masterson|
|Produced by||Sirad Balducci|
Ron Curtis Jr.
Jo Ann Tedesco
|Written by||Jo Ann Tedesco|
Mary Stuart Masterson
|Edited by||Marc Laub|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Search Whiskey School on Amazon.
Whiskey School is a 2005 drama film directed by Peter Masterson and starring Olympia Dukakis, Mary Stuart Masterson, Alexandra Eitel, Thomas Flanagan, Carlin Glynn, Lainie Kazan, Gary Swanson, Denise Lute, Mario Macaluso, David Margulies. It is based on the play Intervention by Jo Ann Tedesco. The film is distributed by Warner Bros. and Polychrome Pictures.
Leopold De Angeli is a gifted playwright, but like many writers he drinks too much. In the hopes of saving Leopold's life, his theater friends come together to stage an intervention for him.
- Olympia Dukakis as Ellen Haywood
- Mary Stuart Masterson as G.G.
- Alexandra Eitel as Alexandra
- Thomas Flanagan as John
- Carlin Glynn as Pamela Evans
- Lainie Kazan as Hedy Seligman
- Gary Swanson as Leopold De Angeli
- Denise Lute as Marge Kaufman
- Mario Macaluso as Mathew Seligman
- David Margulies as Rex Michaels
- Christina Zorich as Christine DeSantis
- Robert Walden as Alex Cavanaugh
- "20 Questions". Whatsonstage.com. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Whiskey School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Whiskey School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.