|Initial release||May 2012|
3.2.1 / November 6, 2019
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Size||x64: 3.3 MB, x86: 2.8 MB
Portable x64: 4.1 MB, Portable x86: 3.5 MB
|Available in||English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Czech and Greek |
Search Windatareflector on Amazon.
WinDataReflector processes, compares directories and displays the differences to users before actually synchronizing them. It is considerably fast at processing directories because it doesn't save their past state to a database or index file (unlike GoodSync and Allway sync) which makes it very good at differential backup (synchronization) at the cost of not supporting incremental backup.
- Can synchronize multiple directories simultaneously in tabs.
- Visually compares directories before synchronizing them.
- Supports synchronizing to SFTP, FTP servers, network shares, Google Drive, OneDrive and DropBox.
- Built-in scheduler.
- Real-time synchronization.
- Keeps copies of old files before deleting them.
- CRC comparison
- Freeware limited version: doesn't synchronize more than 150 files, create more than 3 tasks or use automation (real-time synchronization, scheduling and USB drives detection).
- Portable version: standalone exe file that can be used without an installer.
- 64-bit and 32-bit versions.
- Pro paid version without the limitations of the freeware version.
- "WinDataReflector Languages".
- "WinDataReflector review on gHacks". Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "WinDataReflector page on CNet". Retrieved 2019-12-06.
- "WinDataReflector Review". Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- "How To Schedule Backup and Synchronization Tasks in Windows with WinDataReflector". Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- Official website
- "WinDataReflector Review on Softpedia".
- "Revisão WinDataReflector em TechTudo".
- "Revisão WinDataReflector em Baixaki".
- "WinDataReflector review on ILoveFreesoftware".
This article "Windatareflector" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Windatareflector. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.