|Privately held company|
|Founder 👔||Max Perez|
|Headquarters 🏙️||USA, |
Number of locations
|2 online stores|
Area served 🗺️
|Max Perez (CEO)
Reouven Perez (Co-Founder) Nathaniel Perez (Co-Founder)Adrien Giroudon (Europe Director)
|Products 📟||xSuit xShirt xTee xMask|
Number of employees
xSuit is an international menswear brand that designs liquid, stain, odor and wrinkle resistant apparel and accessories. It was founded by the House of X and designer and xSuit CEO Max Perez for business, travel and casual wear. xSuit offers a variety of menswear products including xSuit 3.0, xSuit 2.0, xShirt 3.0, xTee 3.0 and a line of xMasks.
xSuit was founded by Max Perez in 2017 while working for M1NT a night club in China. xSuit's technologies are called xShield® and xMembrane® which are liquid and stain repellent, stretchable, wrinkle and odor resistant. 
In 2019 the company launched a dedicated store for France which was turned into an official store for Europe in September 2021.
In August 2021 xSuit 3.0 was launched. This newest version of the xSuit utilized new fabric technology designed to provide more comfort and flexibility than the earlier xSuit and xSuit 2.0 with 8-way stretch. xSuit 3.0 uses a fusing technique that eliminates the stitching that traditional suits require allowing it to be machine washable at home and eliminating the need for dry cleaning.
In October 2021 xShirt 3.0 was launched. Similar to the xSuit 3.0 the xShirt 3.0 is liquid, stain, odor and wrinkle resistant and is designed for business, travel and casual wear.
- Glass, Jeremy. "This suit repels water, neutralizes odors, self-cleans, and wows crowds". Mashable. Retrieved 2020-05-15.
- "Experts Weigh In on the Tailored Style Trend of 2020". www.themanual.com. Retrieved 2020-06-05. Unknown parameter
- "The X-Suit Is The Suit Of The Future". hauteliving.com. Retrieved 2020-06-08. Unknown parameter
- Campbell, Aaron (2020-04-03). "How Max Perez is Changing Businesswear with xSuit". The Quintessential Gentleman. Retrieved 2020-06-07. Unknown parameter
- Fowler, Emily Christian, A. C. "The comfy suit of the future is liquid repellent". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-06-08. Unknown parameter
- "Kickstarter xSuit". Unknown parameter
- "The X Suit - The suit of the Future". Toronto Times. 2017-07-06. Retrieved 2020-04-29.
- "What to Know Before Buying a Face Mask, According to Health Experts". Money. Retrieved 2020-06-08.
- Huff, Steve. "GIR's Reusable Face Masks Are Made From Pharmaceutical-Grade Silicone". Maxim. Retrieved 2020-06-12.
- "X Suit : le costume hydrophobe et technologique pour l'homme moderne". Chasseurdecool (in français). Retrieved 2017-07-06.
- "xSuit Launches Groundbreaking Super Stretch & Machine Washable xSuit 3.0 - the World's Most Comfortable and Versatile Suit". PRWeb. Retrieved 2021-11-10.
- "The xSuit 3.0—smooth, stretchy, lightweight, stylish and washable—redefines urban business casual". Newsweek. 2021-10-16. Retrieved 2021-11-10.
- "The Coolest Pieces of Gear We Tested This Week". Men's Journal. 2021-11-05. Retrieved 2021-11-10.
- "15 New Wardrobe Essentials Now That You Actually Have to Get Dressed Again". Thrillist. Retrieved 2021-11-10.
- "X-Suit's Marvelous Creation: X-Suit 3.0 Review - Unfinished Man". Retrieved 2021-11-10.
- Zygadlo, Darren (2021-11-09). "X-Suit – The World's Most Comfortable Suit". One Cut Reviews. Retrieved 2021-11-10.
- "New Ultimate Comfort & Travel-Friendly xShirt 3.0 Joins the xSuit Product Line". PRWeb. Retrieved 2021-11-10.
This article "XSuit" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:XSuit. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.