|Headquarters 🏙️||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Money transfer, Remittance|
Number of employees
Xpress Money Services Ltd. is an international money transfer company with headquarters in Dubai, and operates through 12 offices across multiple countries.
Xpress Money started operations in 1999 after registering with the Company's House in Cardiff, UK. The company operates in more than 165 countries with a network of about 200,000 agent offices. Xpress Money facilitates cross border remittances through a network of agents and financial institutions.
Xpress Money offers different modes of international money transfer.
The company offers cash pickup across 200,000 agent locations in around 165 countries.
Xpress Money offers bank transfers in 68 countries including major remittance receiving countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Mobile Money Transfer
In association with M-Pesa in Kenya, MTN in Ghana, Globe Telecom in the Philippines, Vodafone M-Paisa in Fiji, Pagatech in Nigeria and Zantel, Tigo Airtel, Vodacom in Tanzania. Xpress Money offers customers the option to send money to mobile wallets in these countries.
Xpress Money offers door delivery of cash in Egypt and Vietnam.
Xpress Money H.O.P.E is the Corporate Social Responsibility arm of Xpress Money and focuses on growth in Education, Financial Inclusion & Literacy and Relief.
In August 2016, Xpress Money H.O.P.E offered educational grants for children of UAE’s blue-collar workers through SmartLife. It has also partnered with Habitat for Humanity. During the 2015 Nepal Earthquake, Xpress Money H.O.P.E provided relief material and initiated free remittances to Nepal for a month.
- Syed, Imran (8 May 2017). "WorldRemit and Xpress Money seal money transfer partnership". Saudi Gazette. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- "India's remittance recipients are now benefiting from full cash payments". The Gulf Today. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "Xpress Money offer mobile remittances to Kenya". GulfNews. 20 June 2014. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- "Xpress Money starts mobile remittance service to Ghana". GulfNews. 9 April 2015. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- Kassem, Mahmoud. "Xpress Money to launch 'world's first social mobile money transfer app' | The National". The National. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- Lawrie, Eleanor. "Transferring money meets social media as 'disruptors' try to cut costs". This is Money. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- Gedam, Ashwin (29 November 2016). "Xpress Money H.O.P.E. Drives Change And Financial Inclusivity". Forbes Middle East. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- "Indian workers in UAE get children's education support". Khaleej Times. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- "Charitable offers in the UAE to help those in Nepal". The National. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
This article "Xpress Money" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.