YUMI - Your Universal Multiboot Integrator
Your USB Multiboot Installer
0.0.2.0 / November 5th 2019
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Search YUMI - Your Universal Multiboot Integrator on Amazon.YUMI (Your USB Multiboot Installer) is Open Source Multi-boot USB creation software. It can be used to create a Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, diagnostic utilities, disc backup tools, antivirus software, pen testing, etc. YUMI is commonly used by computer technicians to build customized Multi use diagnostic USB PC Repair Toolkits for use in the field. YUMI is similar to and was derived from UUI (Universal USB Installer), which only allows for the installation and boot of a single Operating System or tool from USB.
- Can be used to create a multi-boot Live USB containing several operating systems and diagnostic utilities.
- Can also create a persistent file for saving changes made from a supported Live Linux environment back to the flash drive.
- Provides additional information regarding each operating system or utility. Including category, homepage url, and download link for quick reference.
- Intends to use format methods that allow the USB device to remain accessible for other storage purposes.
- List of tools to create Live USB systems
This article "YUMI - Your Universal Multiboot Integrator" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:YUMI - Your Universal Multiboot Integrator. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "YUMI - Multiboot USB Creator". Pen Drive Linux. 2011-03-14. Retrieved 2019-11-11.
- "YUMI". Download.com. Retrieved 2019-11-11.
- "How To - Create and Use a YUMI USB Drive to Install Windows 10". Tom's Hardware Forum. Retrieved 2019-11-11.
- "Create a MultiBoot USB Flash Drive using YUMI Multiboot USB Creator". The Windows Club. 2011-10-31. Retrieved 2019-11-11.
- "Boot Multiple Live CDs From One USB Disk With YUMI [Windows]". MakeUseOf. Retrieved 2019-11-11.