Yakup Avşar (2019)
|Born||1969 (age 50–51)|
|🏳️ Nationality||Iranian · Turkish|
|🎓 Alma mater||Tabriz University of Medical Sciences|
Trakya University Faculty of Medicine
Aesthetic plastic surgent
Yakup Avşar (born 1969) is an Iranian-Turkish aesthetic plastic surgeon.
Early years and education
As a Turkish descent, Avşar was born in Tabriz, Iran in 1969. He graduated from Tabriz University of Medical Sciences in 1996. His doctorate thesis was about "skin grafts and flap surgery". While he was working on dermatology in Tabriz, he created a medical terminology dictionary with about 40,000 entries. After a while he moved to Turkey and received his speciality from Trakya University Faculty of Medicine with his thesis about "configuration of three dimentional cartilage autografts and detection interperichondrial implantation supremacy" in 2003.
After working as a aestetic plastic surgent between 2004-2005 in JFK Hospital located in Bahçelievler, Istanbul, Avşar established the Avşar Aesthetic Clinic in Beşiktaş in 2006. He invented a tecnique called "micro-rhinoplasty", a rhinoplasty technique by using micro surgical instruments that he developed. Mass production of these instruments were started to be produced by Bien-Air.
Personal life and other activities
- "Güzellik, peki ama kime göre?". Hürriyet (in Turkish). 23 November 2017.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Türk Doktordan Büyük Buluş!" (in Turkish). Ailem.com. 9 April 2009. Archived from the original on 17 January 2010.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Op. Dr. Yakup Avşar" (in Turkish). Yakup Avşar official website. Archived from the original on 11 December 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "A perfect nose with Micro-Rhinoplasty". Celebs & Fashion Mag. 20 July 2017. Archived from the original on 11 December 2019.
- Davies, Sam (10 November 2016). "Plastic surgery patients get previews of their new looks thanks to 3D technology". TCT Magazine. Archived from the original on 11 December 2019.
- "Güzellikte 3D zamanı" (in Turkish). Mynet. 4 November 2016. Archived from the original on 24 June 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2020. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Hatısaru, Songül (7 January 2018). "Yüzde yüz orijinal mücevher!". Milliyet (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 8 April 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Övet, Esin (20 June 2015). "Erkeklerin estetiğe olan merakı arttı" (in Turkish). Haberturk.com. Archived from the original on 11 December 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
Other articles of the topic Iran : Iran, Azeri style, IRIB TV5, Persian carpet(The Iranian Art Company ), Pumpiran, Tehran, Isfahan
Other articles of the topic Medicine : Parker Adventist Hospital, List of healthcare systems forced to ration care for COVID-19 patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, Adventist Health Castle, eMix, AdventHealth East Orlando, Grady A. Dugas, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Other articles of the topic Turkey : Saudi Arabia–Turkey proxy conflict, Afşin-D coal mine, Afşin-E coal mine, Turkish Brazilians, Afşin-C coal mine
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Official website
- Scott, Clare (10 November 2016). "3D Scanning and 3D Printing Give Plastic Surgery Patients a View of Their Future Selves". 3DPrint.com. Archived from the original on 11 December 2019.
This article "Yakup Avşar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Yakup Avşar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.