Yehuda Adi Devir
|Yehuda Adi Devir|
Israel, JerusalemOctober 24, 1988
|Education||Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem|
Yehuda Adi Devir is an Israeli illustrator and graphic designer currently residing in Tel Aviv. Devir primarily works on posters, comics, illustrations for magazines, characters design, illustration for clothing, book illustration and logos. 
Early life & education[edit | edit source]
Career & Work[edit | edit source]
Devir came into fame when his illustrations gained widespread attention on social media. Much of his work features situational comedic moments focused around his relationship with his partner. 
References[edit | edit source]
- "Artist Turns Life With His Wife Into Adorably Relatable Comics". huffingtonpost.in. May 27, 2017. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- "Man Depicts His Life With Wife In These Comics And They're Just The Right Kind Of Romantic". storypick.com. May 26, 2017. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- "Man Depicts 'Life With Wife' In Comics And The 2nd Part Is More Romantic Than The 1st!". storypick.com. October 23, 2017. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- "शादी की रणभूमि आसान नहीं, बीवी कभी चंद्रमुखी तो कभी ज्वालामुखी– News18 हिंदी". News18 India. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- "藝術家畫「與老婆的日常」 爆走卻超有愛…". nextmag.com.tw (in Hindi). Retrieved March 21, 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Artist Illustrates Everyday Life With His Wife In 10+ Comics". boredpanda.com. Retrieved March 21, 2018.
- "Повседневный брак: забавнее комиксы израильского иллюстратора". novosti-n.org (in Ukrainian). Retrieved March 21, 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- ""Het blijft me verbazen dat deze situaties zo herkenbaar zijn voor iedereen"". Vlaamse Radio- en Televisieomroeporganisatie (in Flemish). February 9, 2018. Retrieved March 21, 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Yehuda Adi Devir" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Yehuda Adi Devir/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.