|Origin||Wisconsin, United States|
|Genre||Fitness, Academia, Art, Travel, Vlog|
|Total views||13 million+|
|Updated March 13, 2019|
Early life and education
Reneau was born on 26 December 1993 in Wisconsin, United States of America. She completed her hich school years in Ohio. While excelling at schoolwork Taylor also ran track races and played tennis competitively.  In 2016 she graduated from Harvard University.
September of the same year was the month during which Taylor Reneau moved to Paris. She had settled there for over a year, teaching English language at French school system for French Ministry of Education, concurrently developing her YouTube channel, and exploring Europe.
Since first half of 2017 YesReneau inhabits city of Munich in Germany where she is planing to undertake masters degree coursework.
Taylor created compilation of strategies for those aspiring to become students in top-tier colleges. Published on 1 July 2018, the Ivy Advise video guide aims to save undergraduate candidates hundreds of hours of research.
Course curriculum divides into following chapters:
1. Basics All the essentials of the Ivy application process
2. Strategy How you should approach the application for best chances of an Ivy acceptance
3. Avoiding an “Automatic No" What is necessary to ensure your application is competitive
4. Getting a “Yes” How to give your application that “special something” that gets it accepted
5. Tips & Tricks Various advice on how to polish off your application
6. After Applying The next steps you can take after hitting “submit”
7. Special Types of Applicants How to approach the Ivy application process if you have unique circumstances
By engaging with over seven hours of video content presented by Harvard alumna along with supplemental written materials, enrollees develop a clear plan for how to get to their dream schools.
Since the foundation of her channel on 17 December 2013, YesReneau’s videos have received over 13 million views. She has accumulated over 188,000 subscribers, surpassing 100,000 subscriber criterion for Silver Play Button award in May of 2017. Academic subjects, comprising advice on how to excel in various aspects of school life, are a recurring theme in YesReneau's videos.
She vlogs about her life touching upon topics that range from social matters and politics, to art and love.
- YesReneau has tested INTJ in Myers–Briggs Type Indicator.
- Taylor is 168 cm high and weighs 59 kg.
- Behrens, Scott. "3 college YouTube stars share their secrets to success". USA Today.
- Joi, Wade. "How to Get Into the Ivy League". YGIW Podcast.
- "Ivy League Athletic Team Roster Bio". Harvard University.
- "WayUp Profile".
- "What Nobody Tells You About Life After College".
- "Social Blade Statistics".
- Verrastro, Carmella. "Meet YesReneau: The most Harvard girl on YouTube". The Tab.
submitted for publishing
This article "YesReneau" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:YesReneau. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.