Youth Against Injustice Foundation
|Founded||3 October 2019|
|Piyush Monga, Yash Panwar|
Youth Against Injustice Foundation is a youth run non-profit organization in India founded by Piyush Monga. Youth Against Injustice Foundation started an initiative, Youth Against Rape to eradicate rape in India.
Youth Against Injustice Foundation mainly works on the key issues including children, civic issues, education & literacy, human rights, legal awareness & aid, right to information & advocacy, rural development & poverty alleviation, vocational training, women's development & empowerment, gender equality, youth affairs, etc.
Operational areas of Youth Against Injustice Foundation includes:
- Haryana - Hisar, Ambala, Rohtak, Faridabad
- Assam - Nagaon
- Bihar - Siwan, Patna
- Chhattisgarh - Durg, Raipur
- Delhi - New Delhi, South East Delhi
- Gujarat - Ahmadabad, Rajkot, Vadodara
- Maharashtra - Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune
- Punjab - Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Amritsar
- Rajasthan - Ganganagar , Jaipur , Jodhpur, Sirohi, Ajmer, Kota
- Uttar Pradesh - Ghaziabad, Bareilly, Prayagraj
- Uttarakhand - Dehradun
Activities & campaigns
- Organizing seminar and workshop.
- Plantation drive.
- Helping victim family.
- Open mics and open area programs.
- Charitable events (Khushiyan Banto)
- Social events for students to explore.
- Giving platforms to young minds.
- Cycling expedition.
- Organizing interaction programs on sex education.
In a very short time, Youth Against Injustice Foundation has teams in 21 states and 3 union Territories. Youth Against Injustice Foundation has conducted 2,500 seminars and awareness programs. Not only that, riders who are on a cycling expedition of 50000 km across the nation are getting support from several public figures , renowned personalities , cricketers and administrative officers. Also the petition filed on change.org is already signed by more than 8 lakh people. Youth Against Injustice Foundation is helping many victims to raise their voice against several problems of society.