Zoom Vacations is a gay travel provider based in the Chicago, Illinois, United States specializing in high-end group travel for gay men and lesbians. Zoom was founded in 2003 by Bryan Herb, Joel Cabrera, and Bill Gudenau as the gay equivalent to popular mainstream high-end tour companies.
Awards and reception
Zoom Vacations received Out Traveler's Reader's Choice Award  for Best Small Gay Tour Provider in 2007, and 2008. It also won PlanetOut's 2008 Best Small Tour Operator Award. In 2007, Zoom Vacations won the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) Award for Best Website Promoting Gay Travel.
- Huppke, Rex W. (2009-05-02). "Gay travel: Tourism industry targets those less willing to give up vacations". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- Kralev, Nicholas (2009-03-16). "KRALEV: Gay travel endures amid recession". The Washington Times. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- Out Traveler Archived December 3, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "Winter 2007 | Readers' Choice Awards 2007". www.outtraveler.com. 2007-10-18. Retrieved 2020-05-08.
- "Exclusive | Readers' Choice Awards 2008 Part Five". www.outtraveler.com. 2008-10-10. Retrieved 2020-05-08.
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This tourism-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Zoom Vacations" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Zoom Vacations. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.