|File:12Go Asia company logo.png|
Type of site
|Online travel agency|
|No. of locations||Singapore, Bangkok|
|Industry||Online travel agency|
|Products||Flights, trains, buses, ferry|
|Alexa rank||41,957 (As of 6 September 2019[update])|
The concept of 12Go was initiated in 2011 by the founder of the company while visiting Thailand. He said, "I find it a little difficult to book tickets online with Asian companies. In the end, you have to buy tickets at their office. In addition, their website also uses language that is difficult to understand."
12Go Asia was launched in 2013, allowing users to search for directions on various routes. As a startup, the company started to sell online tickets for the State Railway of Thailand (SRT) and a small number of bus and ferry routes in Thailand. Soon it became a unique company for e-ticketing service in Thailand.
At the end of 2017, the booking engine already worked with more than 380 operators, including more than 3000 stations and received more than 33,000 customer reviews. Since 2013, the company has been growing steadily and now operates in 10 countries.
12Go Asia operates based on two main business types, namely B2B and B2C. The company offers online tickets for flights, trains, buses, ferries and taxi transfers, as well as joint cross-border routes between countries.
They operates in 10 countries: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, India and China. Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam are the countries which are covered most completely.
- "Alexa Internet: 12go.asia". Alexa Internet.
- O'Neill, Sean (6 March 2017). "5 New Asian Travel Startups Incubated by Amadeus". Skift.
- Team, Thumbsup (8 October 2014). "12Go.asia รวมทุกการเดินทางสู่ประเทศใน ASEAN บนแพลทฟอร์มเดียว". thumbsup.in.th. thumbsup.
- "Singaporean E-Ticketing Startup 12GO Makes Your Travel in Southeast Asia Easier". TechNode. 2014-07-27. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "สัมภาษณ์ 12Go Asia สตาร์ตอัพอาเซียน ผู้ทำระบบจองตั๋วรถทัวร์-เรือเฟอรี่ในไทย". Blognone.com. 2 February 2015.
- "จองตั๋วโดยสารออนไลน์". www.phitsanulokhotnews.com. Phitsanulok Hotnews. 26 January 2015.
- "This startup lets you buy bus tickets from your laptop and smartphone". e27. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- Buii, AuthorMinz (2014-07-29). "12GO Asia Thailand – brings the buses, ferries, trains online in Southeast Asia". Southeast Asia eCommerce Insider!. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "Train travel in Thailand | Train times & online tickets Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Ko Samui, Phuket, Nong Kai etc". www.seat61.com. The Man in Seat Sixty-One. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "Thailand won several top DIA Awards 2014". TATnews.org. Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). 2015. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Digital Innovation Asia announces winners for the 2nd DIA Awards". DIGITAL INNOVATION ASIA. 9 September 2014.
- "Digital innovation Asia awards". AIRTH - Alliance for Innovators and Researchers in Tourism and Hospitality. 15 January 2018.
- "12Go Asia — зарабатываем на транспорте и экскурсиях в Юго-Восточной Азии". SEOnews.ru. 17 January 2018.
- Asia, 12Go. "12Go Welcomes Their Millionth Customer News". 12go.asia. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- According information from main page of 12Go.asia website
- "Путешествуем по Юго-Восточной Азии с 12GO Asia". Lifehacker.ru. 29 April 2014.
- "Browns Tours teams up with 12Go Asia". www.sundayobserver.lk. Sunday Observer. 10 November 2019.
- "महाकाली यातायात टिकटिङमा, सुदुरपश्चिम जान मोबाईलबाटै टिकट". www.arthasansar.com. Kushum Media Creation. 4 May 2019.
- Asia, 12Go. "Coverage". 12go.asia. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
This article "12Go Asia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:12Go Asia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.