2016 Fort Myers nightclub shooting
|2016 Fort Myers nightclub shooting|
|Location||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Date||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
On July 25, 2016, a shooting occurred outside the Club Blu Bar and Grill nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, United States. Two people were killed, and 18 others were injured.
Three suspects were arrested by the Lee County Sheriff's Office shortly afterwards. The venue was reportedly hosting an all-ages event for teenagers, and identification was not required. Victims ranged from 12 to 27 years of age.
City officials along with law enforcement agencies held a press conference after the shooting. At the conference, Florida Governor Rick Scott pledged to help the victims and bring the perpetrators to justice. The Attorney General of Florida Pam Bondi called the attack "truly heartbreaking" and informed that her office is offering assistance to the victims and their families.
Other articles of the topic 2010s : Adventure Time: Battle Party, 2017 Mengalum boat mishap, Yoga challenge, Then the Night Comes, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX groundings, 2018 Luxor hot air balloon crash, Planet Panic (Animated Short)
Other articles of the topic Florida : Theodore Lutrell "Ted" Jones, Overlook Park (Melbourne, Florida), AdventHealth East Orlando, List of unidentified murder victims in Florida, Doug Underhill, AdventHealth Lake Placid, East Carolina–UCF football rivalry
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "At least 15 shot, 2 killed at Fort Myers club shooting". WFTX-TV. July 25, 2016. Retrieved July 25, 2016.
- Herring, Chloe (July 25, 2016). "Lehigh HS star among 2 dead, 18 others shot outside Fort Myers nightclub". WINK. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- "3 men arrested after deadly Fort Myers nightclub shooting". WFLA. July 26, 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- "Shooting reported at nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida". The Guardian. July 25, 2016. Retrieved July 25, 2016.
- "Justice pledged after double-fatal mass shooting outside Fort Myers nightclub". Orlando Sentinel. July 25, 2016. Retrieved July 25, 2016.
|This crime-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "2016 Fort Myers nightclub shooting" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.