2nd Arkansas 30 Day Volunteer Regiment
|2nd Arkansas Infantry (30 Day Volunteers) (Confederate)|
Arkansas state flag
|Country||Confederate States of America|
The 2nd Arkansas Infantry (30 Day Volunteers) (1861) was a Confederate Army infantry regiment during the American Civil War.
- Edward G. Gerdes Civil War Home Page
- The Encyclopedia of Arkansas History and Culture
- The War of the Rebellion: a Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies
- The Arkansas History Commission, State Archives, Civil War in Arkansas
- List of Arkansas Civil War Confederate units
- Lists of American Civil War Regiments by State
- Confederate Units by State
- Arkansas in the American Civil War
- Arkansas Militia in the Civil War
- This article incorporates public domain material from the United States Government document "Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System, National Park Service".
Other articles of the topic American Civil War : Sterling's Infantry Company, 29th Kentucky Infantry Regiment, Williamson's Arkansas Infantry Battalion, 31st Kentucky Infantry Regiment, George Right Smith, Asa Lewis, Zesch's Militia Battery Kansas Light Artillery
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
Category:Arkansas Civil War regiments Arkansas Category:Military units and formations in Arkansas Category:Military in Arkansas
This article "2nd Arkansas 30 Day Volunteer Regiment" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:2nd Arkansas 30 Day Volunteer Regiment. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.