A. K. Pasha
Aftab Kamal Pasha [A. K. Pasha] is Director of Gulf Studies Program and Professor in Centre for West Asian Studies, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University [JNU], New Delhi, India.
He was born in 1956. Pasha was educated at Mysore university, Karnataka, taking BA, MA-[Political Science] and MA [Middle Eastern Studies] degrees. He completed MPhil and PhD from JNU.
Pasha served as Chairman of the Centre for West Asian Studies, JNU. He also served as Director and First Secretary [Culture], Moulana Azad Centre for Indian Culture [MACIC], Embassy of India, Cairo, Egypt. He has been visiting Research Fellow at Cairo University and taught at American University of Cairo. He has authored 12 books and edited over 15 books and contributed chapters to over 50 edited books on Iran, Turkey, Israel and all Arab countries published from all over the world. His research articles have been published in over 30 journals. He is on the Editorial Boards of several national and international journals. He is in the Academic Board of Gulf Research Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He has lectured in almost all Arab countries, Iran, Turkey, Israel, UK, USA, France, Switzerland, Singapore, Cyprus,Canada among other states. He is a regular discussant in Rajya Sabha TV.
- Egypt's Quest for Peace: Determinants and Implications (New Delhi: National Publishers, 1994)
- Kuwait: Strategies of Survival (New Delhi: Har Anand Publicatons,1995)
- Editor - Contemporary Gulf: State Society, Economy and Foreign Policy (New Delhi: Détente Publications, 1999)
- India and West Asia: Continuity and Change (New Delhi: Gyan Sagar Publications,1999)
- Editor - India, Iran and the GCC States: Political Strategy and Foreign Policy (New Delhi: Manas Publications, 2000)
- Arab Israeli Peace Process: An Indian Perspective (New Delhi: Manas Publications, 2000)
- "A.K. Pasha". www.jnu.ac.in. Retrieved 20 February 2020.
- "Dr. A. K. Pasha". www.amazon.com.
- "The Big Picture – President's Visit: Shift in India's West Asia policy?". Rajya Sabha YV – via YouTube.
This article "A. K. Pasha" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:A. K. Pasha. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.