|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
ADV Group is an advertising and public relations group of companies headquartered in Moscow. It includes more than 40 advertising, marketing and PR agencies working in Russia and former territory of Soviet Union.
In 1995 Dmitry Korobkovfounded the Adventa creative agency and soon signed an affiliation agreement with Lintas international communications network (Mullen Lowe Worldwide as of 2017). Then the Effect Media Company, which became a part of Initiative Media Worldwide, was founded. Later mr. Korobkov acquired stakes in several other agencies such as TMA and PRP and signed other affiliation agreements with Draft Worldwide, Weber Shandwick, McCann Erickson Worldgroup, Universal McCann, Momentum and others.
In 2000 ADV Group expanded to Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus and later to Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan. By 2009 an agreement on strategic partnership with Havas International Group was reached, and Havas Worldwide Moscow agency opened in Russia.
In 2015 Interpublic Group purchased the controlling share in Russian divisions of international creative agencies McCann (McCann Moscow), MullenLowe (LOWE Adventa) and FCB (DraftFCB ADV) from ADV.
As of 2015 ADV was the third largest among advertising companies in Russia measured by turnover that was estimated to be RUR 18 billion.
ADV provides full range of advertising and PR services including creating and promoting consumer and corporate brands, media planning, ATL and BTL, trade marketing, internal and external communications management.
ADV Group is the base for Marketing Communications School at Moscow State Institute of International Relations.
ADV's employees are on management boards in many of the national professional associations such as the Social Advertisement Experts Union and the Russian Association of Communications Agencies (AKAR).
- "Company Overview of ADV Global". Bloomberg. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "ADV History". ADV. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Interpublic Acquires Russian Advertising Agencies in Long-Sought Deal". New York Times. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Interpublic Completes Acquisition in Russia". IPG. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "АДВ выручила почти $12 млн от продажи креативных агентств и подразделений в СНГ". Adindex. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "2017 SABRE Awards EMEA Winners". HolmesReport. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Comunica: долой прокрастинацию, даешь интеграцию!". Re-port.ru. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Заведующий кафедрой". Mgimo.ru. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Дмитрий Коробков: "Та компания, которая не станет software-компанией, не имеет перспектив выживания и развития"". Sostav.ru. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Dmitry Korobkov". AngelList. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Go To AdTech". Gotech.vc. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Президент Союза создателей социальной рекламы Дмитрий Коробков: "Социальная реклама должна работать: "продавать" мысли, идеи, прививать стереотипы поведения"". izvestia.ru. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Совет АКАР". akarussia.ru. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
This article "ADV Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ADV Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.