Abdelkader Aamara (Arabic: عبد القادر ٱعمارة - born 28 January 1962) is a Moroccan politician. He is a member of the Justice and Development Party and is its Chief Treasurer.
On 3 January 2012 he was nominated as the Minister for Industry, Trade and New Technologies in the cabinet of Abdelilah Benkirane.
Between 2013 and 2016 he was the Minister for Energy, Mines, Water and Environment and since 5 April 2017 he has been the minister for Equipment, Transport and Water Logistics in the cabinet of El Othmani. From 2 August to 20 August 2018 he also took an interim job as the Minister for Economy and Finance following the firing of Mohamed Boussaid. 
- "Official bio" (PDF).[permanent dead link]
- "De Bonnes Sources ministre l'Industrie Abdelkader Amara conduira un Conseil du gouvernement ce jeudi". L'Economiste. 2012-04-18. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- Soumaya Bencherki (2012-01-25). "La feuille de route de Abdelkader Amara". Le Matin. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- Mouad Rhandi (2006-12-04). "Abdelkader Amara : "Le code électoral est discriminatoire"". La Gazette du Maroc. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- Amine Harmach (2012-01-30). "Abdelkader Aamara, de l'Institut d'agronomie au ministère de l'industrie". Aujourd'hui le Maroc. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- Kasraoui, Safaa (14 March 2020). "Moroccan Minister Abdelkader Amara Tests Positive for COVID-19". Morocco World News. Retrieved 15 March 2020. Unknown parameter
|This biographical article relating to sports is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|