|Born||20 August 1968|
Putney, London, England
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Anthony Hopkins|
Abigail Rhiannedd Hopkins (born 20 August 1968) is an English singer-songwriter, actress and theatre director. She was born in Putney, London, and is the daughter of the actor Anthony Hopkins and his former wife, Petronella Barker. After her father reportedly walked out on her as a toddler, they briefly reconciled in the 1990s. Abigail has been estranged from her father for several decades.
Between 1993 and 2015, Hopkins played small roles in a total of 10 feature films, short films and television documentaries, including appearances with her father in three 1993 productions (Shadowlands, The Remains of the Day and Selected Exits), and most recently in the 2015 film Romeo vs Juliet. Hopkins has also appeared in various roles in the theatre.
She released her debut album, Smile Road (2003), the follow-up album Blue Satin Alley (2005), "The Lighthouse Keeper" (EP, 2007) and her latest album, The Memoirs of An Outlaw (2008).
- Beaver, Frank (2000). 100 Years of American Film. Macmillan. p. 268. ISBN 9780028653808. OCLC 1043229941. Search this book on
- Gray, Mark (22 May 2018). "Anthony Hopkins doesn't know if he's a grandfather, nor does he care". MSN.
- Saunders, Emmeline (22 May 2018). "Inside Anthony Hopkins' fractured relationship with estranged daughter Abigail". Mirror.
- Sager, Jessica (May 22, 2018). "Anthony Hopkins doesn't care if he has grandchildren". Page Six.
- "Abigail Hopkins: The Memoirs of an Outlaw (CD on Basilica Music)". www.pennyblackmusic.co.uk.
This article "Abigail Hopkins" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abigail Hopkins. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.