|Privately held company|
|Founded||March 20, 2011|
Number of employees
|11,000 (2018 Q2)|
|Subsidiaries||Pacific BPO Private Limited|
Access Healthcare is a provider of business process outsourcing services to healthcare providers. The company employs over 11,000 people in the US, India, and the Philippines. The company has offices in Dallas, TX and Teaneck, NJ, in the US, Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune, Noida, Mumbai, and Trivandrum in India, and Taguig in the Metro Manila Region of the Philippines.
History[edit | edit source]
The company was founded by Shaji Ravi in 2011 and was subsequently acquired by Anurag Jain  and Vardhman Jain in 2013. Since being conceptualized in a coffee shop, the company has grown rapidly to over 11,000 people.
In 2017, Access Healthcare was Recognized as a Leader in Everest Group Healthcare Provider BPO PEAK Matrix™Assessment 2017
Services[edit | edit source]
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing, process automation, analytics and Information technology services to healthcare providers, payers and allied service providers. The company provides healthcare revenue cycle management services such as medical billing, medical coding, and accounts receivable management services. The company has also launched robotic process automation services.
Acquisitions[edit | edit source]
- In 2018, Access Healthcare acquired Pacific BPO, a leading provider of healthcare revenue cycle management services.
Promoters[edit | edit source]
Leadership[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "DNA- Revenue Cycle Management Services Leader".
- "Access Healthcare on Owler". Owler.
- Jain, Anurag. "Anurag Jain, Chairman, Access Healthcare". Access Healthcare.
- "Healthcare BPO Takes High Tech Route to the Future". 2017-11-18.
- Jain, Vardhman. "Attrition is a major problem for all BPOS". The Hindu Business Line.
- Jain, Anurag (2018-08-31). "Access Healthcare Rises from Coffee Shop Beginning to 11K Employees With Acquisition". Dallas Innovates.
- "Access Healthcare recognized as a leader in Everest Group Healthcare Provider BPO PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017". Becker's Hospital Review.
- Chandrashekhar, Anandi (September 2018). "Access healthcare acquires Noida-based pacific BPO". The Economic Times.
- Shwetabh, Kumar (August 31, 2018). "Access Healthcare Acquires Revenue Cycle Services Provider Pacific BPO". Payment Week.
- Vartak, Amitabh. "Access Healthcare welcomes Amitabh Vartak as Chief Operating Officer – Offshore Operations". Becker's Hospital Review.
- Carlough, Jim. "Access Healthcare taps Jim Carlough for senior VP role: 3 things to know".
- Jain, Manish. "Access Healthcare welcomes Manish Jain as Chief Marketing Officer". Indiainfoline.
- Jesuroon, Jacob (2018-01-23). "Is Recruitment Marketing?". All Things Talent.
- Munuswamy, Prabhakar. "Access Healthcare Aims to Bring Efficiency and Automation to Revenue Cycle Management". mHealthwatch.
This article "Access Healthcare" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Access Healthcare. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.