Action Pack (comics)
Art by Stefano Caselli.
|First appearance||Avengers: The Initiative #7 (October 2007)|
|Created by||Dan Slott|
Action Pack is a fictional superhero team appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.
Created by Dan Slott, they first appeared in Avengers: The Initiative #7.
Fictional team biography
Following the events of the superhero civil war, the Fifty State Initiative was established, with the aim of putting a minimum of one superteam in each US state. The state of Kentucky was assigned Team Number 15, otherwise known as the Action Pack.
Little is known of the Action Pack, other than that they appear to be based in a recently constructed skyscraper in Downtown Louisville, Kentucky. Their headquarters was still unfinished at the time of Avengers: The Initiative #7, and when Justice and Cloud 9 teleported into the team's base, their portal to the superhuman prison '42' had only recently become active.
Subsequently, the Action Pack's only known altercation came following Justice's arrival, in which he used his telekinetic abilities to temporarily disable the team, so as to avoid questions about his and Cloud 9's search for Michael Van Patrick.
During the "Fear Itself" storyline, members of Action Pack appear at a meeting held by Prodigy regarding magical hammers that have crashed into the earth. They help by rescuing survivors and battling the Worthy. They later battle Thor Girl, when she regains her designate powers.
- Vox - Vox appears to be the team's leader, and seems to have at least some degree of technological aptitude.
- Frog-Man - Eugene Patilio is the son of a former super-villain, whose suit gives him a superhuman leaping ability. However, he turned out to be a Skrull impostor. The real one later popped up as a member of Action Pack.
- Prima Donna - Prima Donna appears to be a superhuman supermodel, whose abilities include enhanced strength.
- Avengers: The Initiative #7. Marvel Comics.
- Avengers: The Initiative #18. Marvel Comics.
- Avengers: The Initiative #19. Marvel Comics.
- Fear Itself: Youth In Revolt #1-6. Marvel Comics.
|This Marvel Comics–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Action Pack (comics)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Action Pack (comics). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.