He was born in Nuthankal mandal Nalgonda district in Andhra pradesh. He graduated MCA and LLB from Osmania University.
He is a major proponent of Telangana statehood. He joined Congress party in March 2014 and lost the elections with minor difference of votes in 2018 & 2014 Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly election from Thungaturthi assembly constituency.
- Parties Sweat It Out at Night as T Nominations Close Today - The New Indian Express
- Four JAC members in Congress list of 110 Assembly seats - The Hindu
- KCR joins LS contest from Medak to teach Cong a ‘lesson’ | The Indian Express
- Congress flip-flop on Telangana students
- Congress, TRS Launch Charm Offensive to Hijack TJAC - The New Indian Express
|This article about an Indian National Congress politician from Telangana is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Addanki Dayakar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Addanki Dayakar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.