January 27, 1987
New Jersey, U.S.
|📆 Years active||2003-2004,2011-2012|
|👪 Relatives||Aarthi Agarwal (sister)|
Aditi Agarwal (born January 27, 1987) is an Indian actress who primarily worked in Telugu cinema, also known as Tollywood. She is the younger sister of the late Tollywood actress Aarthi Agarwal.
Agarwal was born to a Hindu family. Her father, Shashank, is in the hotel business and her mother, Veema, is a housewife. She has a brother, Aakash and elder sister, Aarthi Agarwal, who also was actress.
Agarwal made her Telugu film debut in Gangotri with actor Allu Arjun. Idlebrain.com stated "She looks pretty tender in the role of Gangotri. Since she has to be shown as a small girl in the first half, the glamour aspect was not touched". Her subsequent releases Koduku and Vidyardhi failed and received negative reviews.
In 2007, Agarwal was imprisoned for attack on a Telugu television journalist along with her father and brother at the wedding ceremony of her elder sister.
- Gangotri (2003)
- Koduku (2004)
- Vidyardhi (2004)
- Lokhame Kothaga (2011)
- Em Babu Laddu Kavala (2012)
- "Funeral of Aarthi Agarwal to be Held in New Jersey; Family to Take Legal Action against US Doctors". IBTimes. June 8, 2015. Retrieved June 25, 2015.
- "Movie review – Gangotri". idlebrain.com. Retrieved June 25, 2015.
- "Movie review - Koduku". idlebrain.com. Retrieved June 25, 2015.
- "Movie review - Vidyardhi". idlebrain.com. Retrieved June 25, 2015.
- "Aditi Agarwal in jail". IndiaGlitz. November 22, 2007. Retrieved June 25, 2015.
This article "Aditi Agarwal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Aditi Agarwal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.