Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told
|Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told|
|Directed by||Dennis Wise|
|Produced by||TruthWillOut Films|
|Written by||Dennis Wise|
Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told is a 2013 documentary film about the life of Adolf Hitler. Directed and written by Dennis Wise, it is widely described as adopting a revisionist, neonazi perspective on Hitler's life, and has been described by one journalist as a six-hour Holocaust denial."
The film has been noted for its popularity among Indian neonazis. Jason Mostafa Ali, a New Jersey high school teacher, was dismissed in 2016 for supporting holocaust denial and 9/11 conspiracy theories in class, including showing the class Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told and assigning essays based on it. Neonazi website the Thule Society wrote that "the awakening in the world since 2012 regarding the goodness and the truth about Adolf Hitler [was] boosted by Dennis Wise’s documentary “Adolf Hitler The Greatest Story NEVER Told. Since our people are a small, isolated and sometimes persecuted minority, the Internet is our blessing and power to work together without having to meet in person."
The blog Holocaust Controversies has written a lengthy rebuttal.
- "Waarom toont de Nederlandse vertaling van 'Mein Kampf' Hitlers leugens niet?". September 1, 2018.
- Rao, Shrenik (December 14, 2017). "Hitler's Hindus: The Rise and Rise of India's Nazi-loving Nationalists" – via Haaretz.
- "Court Dismisses Appeal of Teacher Fired After Holocaust Denial, 9/11 Conspiracy Lessons".
- "Thule Society – Thule Contemplative Society of Hitler". thulesociety.nfshost.com.
- Romanov, Sergey (April 28, 2018). "Holocaust Controversies: Debunking the YouTube denial".
- Nazism and cinema
Category:Works about Adolf Hitler
This article "Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.