|Born||14 May 1991 (Age 28) in Fayetteville, AR|
Model, actress, activist, and singer-songwriter
Adrianne Elizabeth White (born 14 May 1991) is an American model, actress, activist, and singer-songwriter. She has been acclaimed for her commercial work with the famous designer lingerie-wear brand Victoria's Secret and made her cinematic debut in the 2018 award-winning feature film “Prodigy”.
Personal Life and Education
Adrianne was born in Fayetteville, AR. She was raised surrounded by animals, nature, crystals, and adventure. She spent most of her time outdoors camping, hiking, rock climbing, riding horses and riding dirt bikes. Her family had a vacation house in Aspen, Colorado where she had most of her fondest memories growing up. She would snowboard and ski in the winters there and skateboard and mountain bike when she visited in the summer.
After living in many different cites, she currently resides in Bend, OR and Los Angeles, CA.
White has a Masters degree in Psychology with a minor in Philosophy.
White is known for her work in the fashion and entertainment industry. She has modeled for big names in the fashion world including, Victoria’s Secret, True Religion, Joe Boxer, Ed Hardy, Free People, Dell and David’s Bridal.
After earning a good name in the fashion industry, she made her debut cinematic appearance in the 2018 feature film “Prodigy”. She played the role of Emily; the mother of the prodigy. The film earned good recognition and was nominated for several awards. 
White actively collaborates with many organisations supporting social work, environmental pollution and animal welfare including, The National Resource Defense Council, Save the Children, Humane Society and About Face. 
In 2019, she became an ambassador for The Plastic Pollution Coalition, the organization working against the use of plastic. As an ambassador, she has been proactively working to persuade businesses and restaurants to eliminate the use of all kinds of plastic bags, straws and other items that are environmentally toxic.
This article "Adrianne White" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adrianne White. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- News, Celebrity. "Victoria's Secret, Feature Films and Advocacy: Renowned Model Adrianne White Has Done It All". Issuewire. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- "Adrianne White". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- Prodigy, retrieved 2020-08-14
- News, Celebrity. "Renowned Fashion Model Adrianne White Stars in New Drama Thriller 'Prodigy'". Issuewire. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- "Prodigy (2018)". Movie Reviews 101. 2018-12-03. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- "Fashion Model, Actress and Advocate: Adrianne White Raises Her Voice for What's Important". Unknown parameter
- News, Celebrity. "Fashion Model, Actress and Advocate: Adrianne White Raises Her Voice for What's Important". Issuewire. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- "Victoria's Secret Model, Actress and Activist Takes a Stand against Plastic Pollution | ABNewswire". Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- "VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL, ACTRESS AND ACTIVIST TAKES A STAND AGAINST PLASTIC POLLUTION". Unknown parameter