|Founded 📆||March 2015|
|Founder 👔||Phil Lojacono, Philip Kornmann, Stijn Pieper|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Zürich, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Advanon is a Zürich based Financial Technology company active in the field of Invoice discounting and peer to peer lending. The Advanon platform allows Swiss Small and Medium Enterprises to improve their working capital by selectively financing their open invoices. Advanon targets the market of 378,000 high growth SMEs in the Germany-Austria-Switzerland region.
Since their incubation in March 2015 the organization has received funding from venture capital firms, such as VI Partners and QDN Partners. As of February 2016 they are selected being among the top 4 FinTech Startups by Accenture's FinTech Boot Camp in Switzerland, together with Knip, Qumram and Sentifi.
- Zaki, Myret (November 29, 2015). "Overview of Swiss FinTech scene". Bilan.ch. Bilan. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- "Switzerland's Advanon Finds Prominent Investor". FinNews.ch. September 18, 2015. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- "The four finalists of the Swiss Fintech Award have been officially has been reveled". Startupticker.ch. February 8, 2015. Retrieved March 8, 2016.
- "Die Kandidaten der Swiss Fintech Awards stehen fest - Netzwoche". www.netzwoche.ch. Retrieved 2016-03-08.
- Vivekananthan, Ragulan. "Venture Kick: Advanon und IRsweep gewinnen je 130'000 CHF Startkapital". Retrieved 2016-03-08.
- "Die Finalisten des "Swiss FinTech Award"". Finanz und Wirtschaft. Retrieved 2016-03-08.
This article "Advanon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.