Kumasi, GhanaDecember 16, 1991
|Other names||Afia Sarpong|
Early Career[edit | edit source]
Afia English enrolled at the University of Cape Coast where she majored in B.A Social Sciences ( Geography and Sociology ). In 2012, she became a volunteer writer for the New Independent Newspaper and Today Newspaper and started blogging in 2013. Students of Auchi Polytechnic used one of her articles as a case study
Awards and Nominations[edit | edit source]
|2015||GN Bank People’s Choice Awards||Best Entertainment Journalist of the Year||N/A||Nominated|
|2015||Ghana Tertiary Awards||Most Influential Student Blogger of the Year||N/A||Nominated|
|2015||Ghana Underground Music Awards||Best Website for Underground Artist||N/A||Nominated|
|2018||UK Blog Awards 2018||Best International Influencer||N/A||Nominated|
References[edit | edit source]
- "List of Ghanaian Bloggers and their celebrity crushes". mobile.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- Uduiguomen, Usifoh Collins; Agwi, Uche Celestine; Aliu, Nefishetu Faith (2014-09-01). "Social Networks: A Curse or a Blessing? (A Case Study of Selected Students from Auchi Polytechnic)". Transactions on Networks and Communications. 2 (4): 130–137. doi:10.14738/tnc.24.405.
- "Nominees for GN Bank People's Choice Awards unveiled". mobile.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- "Nominees released for Ghana Tertiary Awards 2015". News Ghana. 2015-10-06. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- "Full Nomination list for the 2015 Ghana Underground Music Awards - VivaGhana". VivaGhana. 2015-10-14. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
- "AFIA ENGLISH". UK Blog Awards. 2017-10-19. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
This article "Afia English" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Afia English. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.