Agdash Private Turkish High School
|Agdash Private Turkish High School|
Haydar Aliyev Avenue, 100
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Type||Private & boys-only|
|Grades||7 – 11|
|Enrollment||By an exam at 6th grade|
|Website||Official website Script error: The function "in_lang" does not exist.|
AOTL - Agdash Private Turkish High School (Azerbaijani: Agdas Özəl Türk Liseyi, also abbr. AÖTL), was a highly elite private secondary school in the city of Agdash in Azerbaijan. The school was established in 1993. Since its establishment, in 15 years, the school won more than 86 awards in both national and international science Olympiads. 6th grade students took an admissions test in order to get accepted to the school. Tuition fees varied yearly and were very high compared to the life standards in Azerbaijan. In the school, courses were instructed in three languages: Azerbaijani, English and Turkish. Almost 99 percent of the graduates pursued college education. Most of them resumed their higher education in England, USA, Turkey or Russia. Agdash Private Turkish High School was a chain in a network of similar high schools across Azerbaijan run by Çağ Öyrətim İşlətmələri A.O. which was owned by the Azerbaijani state-owned oil and natural gas corporation of SOCAR.
- Qafqaz University
- Baku Private Turkish High School
- Baku Dede Gorgud Private Turkish High School
- Sumgait Private Turkish High School
- Lomsadze, Giorgi. "Azerbaijan Shuts Down Gülen-Schools". www.eurasianet.org. Retrieved 21 June 2014.
- Fatullayev, Eynulla. В Азербайджане закрыли все школы Фетхуллаха Гюлена. haqqin.az (in Russian). Retrieved 21 June 2014.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Hürriyet Daily News "Azerbaijan shuts down ‘Gülen-linked’ schools" 19 June 2014
- Official website of Agdash Private Turkish High SchoolScript error: The function "in_lang" does not exist.
|This Azerbaijan school-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Agdash Private Turkish High School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Agdash Private Turkish High School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.