|Type||Virtual private network service|
In a January 2017 review by TechRadar, AirVPN was called a likeable service and received four out of five stars. In June 2017, Popular Science mentioned AirVPN as a VPN service "with a solid, long-standing reputation".
In September 2016, That One Privacy Site published a mostly positive review of AirVPN, calling it "an above-average service for a reasonable price." However, the reviewer criticized its affiliate program for being a shady marketing tactic.
In a September 2015 review by Tom's Hardware, AirVPN was described as a solid VPN service with adequate connection speeds.
In July 2015, AirVPN was among multiple services found by researchers at the University of London and the Sapienza University of Rome to be leaking IPv6 addresses due to misconfiguration. According to AirVPN, however, the research paper was outdated at its publication date since the leakage was caused by a /30 subnet topology used on servers that had since been closed.
In April 2015, AirVPN received four out of five stars in a review by Tech Advisor.
- Comparison of virtual private network services
- Fogarty, Kevin (2011-09-23). "Who keeps your secrets: Some VPN anonymity providers sound noble; others are just icky". ITworld. International Data Group. Archived from the original on 2018-05-16.
- Enigmax (2011-10-07). "Which Are The Best Anonymous VPN Providers?". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2011-10-08.
- Enigmax; Ernesto (2013). "Review: Is Your VPN Service Really Anonymous?". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2018-04-12.
- Ernesto (2014-03-15). "What Are The Best Anonymous VPN Services?". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2018-04-28.
- Ernesto (2015-02-28). "Which VPN Services Take Your Anonymity Seriously? 2015 Edition". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2015-03-02.
- Ernesto (2017-03-04). "Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2017?". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2017-03-04.
- Williams, Mike (2017-01-17). "AirVPN". TechRadar. Archived from the original on 2018-05-15.
- Nield, David (2017-06-14). "How to stay safe on public Wi-Fi". Popular Science. Archived from the original on 2018-05-15.
- That One Privacy Guy (2016-09-05). "That One Privacy Site | AirVPN Review". Archived from the original on 2018-05-15.
- Ossewaarde, Vincent (2016-03-14). "De 9 beste VPN-providers getest". Computer!Totaal (in Dutch). Archived from the original on 2018-01-01.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Armasu, Lucian (2015-09-26). "AirVPN Review". Tom's Hardware. Purch Group. Archived from the original on 2018-05-16.
- Kassner, Michael (2015-07-06). "IPv6 security vulnerability pokes holes in VPN providers' claims". TechRepublic. Archived from the original on 2017-10-06.
- Harrison, Andrew (2015-04-01). "AirVPN review: A powerful tool for hiding your location online". Tech Advisor. Archived from the original on 2018-05-07.
|This computer security article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "AirVPN" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AirVPN. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.