Ajay Mathew, shooting for Naam.
|🏡 Residence||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|📆 Years active||2016–present|
Ajay Mathew is an Indian actor who works in the Malayalam film industry. He started his career as a pilot and went on to become an actor, having appeared in various Malayalam language films.  
Ajay Mathew is the son of an Indian Military Officer who served in the Air Force and the Navy. This led to Ajay developing a passion for flying from a young age. Soon after his 12th, he went to Australia for his pilot training and did his remaining flying in Hyderabad where he earned his Indian commercial pilot licence. 
Ajay's first appearance before the camera was a role in King Liar, a 2016 Malayalam comedy film scripted by the Siddique-Lal duo and directed by Lal. Ajay then played the role of a special investigative officer (Shyam), an aide of Meera Jasmine, in the Don Max directed film 10 Kalpanakal. Soon after that, he got an invitation from Don’s friend Joshy, to play a central role, in Joshy's directorial debut. Ajay is currently in the process of signing up for his fourth project in Malayalam.   
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2018||Naam ||Shyam||Release Date - May 10th, 2018. |
- Priya Sreekumar (4 December 2016). "Ajay Mathew's star trek". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 24 April 2018.
- Thanveer (28 November 2016). "വിമാന പൈലറ്റ് മലയാള സിനിമാ നായകനായ കഥ!!". Oneindia. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- Staff (21 April 2018). "Team Naam celebrates togetherness". Times of India. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- "Ajay Mathew". Movie Buff. Retrieved 24 April 2018.
- Deepa Somani (20 April 2018). "'Naam' in theaters on May 10, and Gayathri Suresh has a message for its viewers". Times of India. Retrieved 24 April 2018.
This article "Ajay Mathew" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ajay Mathew. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.