Ajit Arora (1 November 1985) is an Indian entrepreneur and film/web-series producer from Mumbai, Maharashtra. He established a production house called Aurora Productions in 2018. He stepped into the Indian film industry by producing the Hindi web film ‘377 Ab Normal’, streaming on ZEE5 Exclusive.      
|Born||November 1, 1985|
|🏫 Education||Master of Business Administration|
|🎓 Alma mater||SVKM's NMIMS, Juhu|
|📆 Years active||2017–present|
He started his career by producing a Hindi web film, based on the LGBTQ community ‘377 Ab Normal’ on ZEE5 Exclusive in March 2019. Also, he is currently involved in producing a Marathi Film ‘Unaad’ that is based on today’s youth and their aspirations. The shoot of the latter is finished and is in the final stage of editing, i.e. post-production. He is next developing a music-themed web series. He is further developing a music-themed web series and a Punjabi film.     
Born and raised in Mumbai, Ajit is now settled in California.
- Ajit Arora on IMDb
- Ajit Arora on LinkedIn
- Ajit Arora on Facebook
- Ajit Arora on Instagram
- Ajit Arora on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Official website
- "Language shouldn't be a barrier for storytelling', says Ajit Arora". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-06-29.
- "Ajit Arora is bringing a musical web-show". Gujrati Mid-day. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "ZEE5's '377 Ab-Normal' expands franchise into film, here's what the producer has to say". DNA India. Retrieved 2019-06-26.
- "I make films that are driven by supreme content and passionate actors, says Ajit Arora". ABP News. Retrieved 2019-06-07.
- "'377 अब-नार्मल' के बाद बड़े पर्दे का रुख करेंगे प्रोड्यूसर अजीत अरोड़ा". Bollywood Life. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "Ajit Arora Interview". Desi Martini. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- "Ajit Arora to cast a 100 crores club star for his forthcoming project 'After 377 Ab-Normal'". The Hans India. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Filmmaker Ajit Arora was also planning to make his debut as Punjabi producer and director this year". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-05-26.
- "Exclusive! Here are all the details regarding Ajit Arora's debut Punjabi project". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "Ajit Arora: I always try to be an apprentice before getting into any craft". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-02-14.
- "Ajit Arora Is Going To Showcase Real-Life Characters In His Next Project". KoiMoi. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "'उनाड' चित्रपटातून या निर्मात्याचे मराठी चित्रपटसृष्टीत पदार्पण". Lokmat. Retrieved 2019-12-12.
- "Ajit Arora tells Sakshi Sharma" (PDF). The Pioneer. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- "Ajit Arora to cast a 100 crores club star for his forthcoming project 'After 377 Ab-Normal'". News Track]]. Retrieved 2019-07-12.
- "Ajit Arora produces India's first music-themed web series". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2019-08-21.
- "Faruk Kabir On 377 AbNormal: Read 400-Page SC Judgment As Prep". Mid Day. Retrieved 2020-02-27.
- "377 Ab Normal review: Shashank Arora shines in the Faruk Kabir film". Indian Express Limited. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "'377 Ab Normal' Beautifully Depicts Desi Queers' Road to Justice". The Quint. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "377 Ab Normal: ZEE5's film on decriminalisation of homosexuality lauded by Twitterati, LGBTQ community". Firstpost. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- "'उनाड' होत आदित्य सरपोतदार प्रेक्षकांच्या भेटीला!". Maharashtra_Times. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
This article "Ajit Arora" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ajit Arora. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.