Akshay Vilas Bardapurkar
Akshay Vilas Bardapurkar
अक्षय विलास बारादापुरकर
|General Secretary of Shiv Sena Chitrapat Sena (SCS)|
|Political party||Shiv Sena|
Akshay Vilas Bardapurkar (Marathi: अक्षय विलास बारादापुरकर) is an Indian politician and member of the Shiv Sena who turned filmmaker and was one of the producer of a Marathi film, Rege. He is also the founder of PlanetMarathi, which is an infotainment portal catering to the Marathi audience.
He is a native of Aurangabad and who started his career in politics bearing the office as president of Maharashtra Cine & Television Sena (MCTS). Currently he serves as the General Secretary of Shiv Sena Chitrapat Sena (SCS). As the General Secretary, he has raised several concerns related to rights of film talent and technicians and has pursued causes supporting rights of talents & technicians from Marathi as well as Hindi Film Industry.
- 2010: Elected as President of Maharashtra Cine & Television Sena (MCTS)
- 2015: General Secretary of Shiv Sena Chitrapat Sena (SCS).
- Iqbal, Omair (2019-01-09). "Akshay Bardapurkar wants Marathi film industry as famous as Bollywood". Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- "Akshay Bardapurkar". IMDb. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- Reporter, India-West Staff. "Sena Man Akshay Bardapurkar Penning Romantic Hindi Film". India West. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Meet Marathi cinema's parachute Akshay Bardapurkar!". photogallery.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- vishalbheeroo (2017-12-25). "Interview Akshay Bardapurkar Planet Marathi a boutique harnessing talent, curated shows and entertainment". Vishal Bheeroo. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". www.pressreader.com. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Hindustan Times e-Paper". paper.hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- http://www.bharatstudent.com. "Akshay exposes MNS' Shenanigans - Bollywood News & Gossips". Bharatstudent. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Shiv Sena lodges protest against performance of Pak singer Ghulam Ali". One News Page. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Ghulam Ali shows in Mumbai and Pune cancelled after Shiv Sena threat". mid-day. 2015-10-07. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Expose anti Hindu media and intellectuals in India, says star singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya". Struggle for Hindu Existence. 2015-10-21. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Shiv Sena helps DJs? - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Shooting schedules go for a toss as vanity van drivers go on strike". mid-day. 2015-01-21. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Sexy Mastram comes under Shiv Sena's scanner - Bollywoodlife.com". www.bollywoodlife.com. 2014-04-22. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- DelhiNovember 4, India Today Web Desk New; November 5, 2015UPDATED:; Ist, 2015 19:51. "Mahira Khan's response to Shiv Sena's ban on her is EPIC: Don't miss". India Today. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Why is the Shiv Sena miffed with Poonam Pandey's Nasha? - Bollywoodlife.com". www.bollywoodlife.com. 2013-07-22. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Pakistani ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali event in Mumbai falls prey to Shiv Sena, again". dna. 2016-01-28. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- Shaikh, Mohammed Uzair (2015-10-08). "Ghulam Ali refused in Mumbai, invited by Delhi: 10 latest developments". India.com. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Won't allow Pakistani actors to step on Maharashtra soil: Shiv Sena". dna. 2015-10-21. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Bollywood s illegal foreign imports". mid-day. 2014-03-28. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
This article "Akshay Vilas Bardapurkar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Akshay Vilas Bardapurkar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.