|Born||22 November 1978 (age 42)|
|🏡 Residence||Tehran, Iran|
Writer and Journalist
Alireza Gholami (Persian: علیرضا غلامی) is an Iranian writer and journalist who lives in Tehran and writes mostly in Persian. He is known mostly for his interviews and reports in Iranian magazines and newspapers most of which have been banned by judicial system or government.
Gholami was born on 22 November 1978 in Boroujerd, a city in Lorestan Province in western Iran. Among the existing modern cities in Iran, Borujerd is one of the oldest, and is reported to date from the 9th century. Gholami graduated in 2005 from the Tehran University, with a Master of Arts (MA) in Persian Literature.
He has written for a number of different reformist newspapers and magazines which have been banned in Iran by the judicial system or government, including Etemad-e-Melli, Shargh, Etemaad, Ham-Mihan, Mardom-e-Emrouz, Aseman newspapers and Shahrvand-e-Emrooz, Irandokht, Nafeh, Seda, Mehrnameh and Tajrobeh magazines.
Alireza Gholami has conducted several original interviews with internationally known writers and filmmakers,including Gunter Grass, Mario Vargas Llosa, Orhan Pamuk, Václav Havel, Ivan Klima, Ariel Dorfman, Adunis and others.
He has written two novels in Persian which among them Wall was admired by critics and Iranian writers. He narrated the story in a form and tone that was described as strange by critics. The narrator is a fourteen-year-old boy who describes everything in a cool, indifferent, disinterested way at war. Wall was his first novel that was published in Persian in 2015 in Tehran.
- Milena Findeis. "Viktor Erofeyev". zeitzug.com. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- Milena Findeis. "Günter Grass". zeitzug.com. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "ماهنامه علوم انسانی مهرنامه – روزهاي سياهي بود". mehrnameh.ir. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "ماهنامه علوم انسانی مهرنامه – دموکراسي به زورِ تفنگ نميآيد". mehrnameh.ir. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- ""دیوار" علیرضا غلامی چاپ دومی شد". خبرگزاری مهر – اخبار ایران و جهان – Mehr News Agency. 29 July 2015. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "ایسنا – وارد ادبیات بیمار و محتضر ایرانی شدم". isna.ir. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "نقدي بر رمان "ديوار"- نوشته عليرضا غلامي". Etemadnewspaper.ir. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- "دیوار". Morvarid-pub.com. Archived from the original on 17 September 2015. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
This article "Alireza Gholami" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alireza Gholami. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.