Allama Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi
Allama Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi (Urdu: علامہ سید ذیشان حیدر جوادی) (August 20, 1938 - April 15, 2000) was an Indian Islamic scholar, religious leader, public speaker, Qur'anic interpreter, Urdu poet, historian and philosopher of the Shia Islam.
Allama Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi (also known as Allama Jawadi) was born in Allahabad on 20 August 1938 in town Karari, Dist. Allahabad (now Karari, Dist. Kaushambi, Uttar Pradesh, India.) . He started his primary education at Jamia Amjadia Karari, Allahabad and continued his Islamic education at Jamia Nazmia in Lucknow and after finishing his studies there, Allama Jawadi moved to Najaf-e-Ashraf (Iraq) for higher studies, as Najaf was the best Islamic learning center of that time and he stayed under the patronage of his brother Maulana Syed Ali Abid Rizvi until 1961. Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr taught him Islamic philosophy and other Islamic sciences.
He was dean of the India Shi'ite elementary and theological schools, which numbered 40 in 1993.
He died at the age of 62 on 15 April 2000.
Allama Jawadi's son, Ehsan Jawadi, a Shia scholar who regularly presented on the Win Islam TV channel, died in 2018.
- Anwar Al-Quran (Translation and Commentary on Quran)
- Women and Shari'at (Divine Law): Complete Rules Regarding Women, in Islam (1999)
- Nahj Al-Balagha (Translation and commentary)
- Iqtisaduna (Translation)
- Al-Bank al-Ribawii al-Islam
- Imam Jafer Sadiq(as) aur mazahib e Arbaa (Urdu:امام جعفر صادقؑ اور مذایبِ اربعہ)
- Ahl Al-Bait - Quran aur Sunnat ki raushni mein (Translation)
- Nuqoosh e Ismat
- life schek of fourteen infallibles (english translation of Nuqoosh e Ismat)
- MiraturRashad (Translation of Wasiyatnama, Last Will & Testament By Ayatullah Shaikh Abdulla Mamkani)
- Karbala Shenasi (Compilation of Speeches given in London)
- Mehfil o Majalis 
- "Allama Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi, the Great Alim from India || Imam Reza (A.S.) Network". www.imamreza.net. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- Durrany, K. S. (1993). Impact of Islamic Fundamentalism. Christian Institute for the Study of Religion and Society. p. 135. ISBN 9788172140632. Search this book on
- "Senior Indian Shia scholar 'Maulana Syed Ehsan Jawadi' passes away". AhlulBayt News Agency. May 30, 2018.
- Talattof, Kamran (2011). Modernity, Sexuality, and Ideology in Iran: The Life and Legacy of a Popular Female Artist. Syracuse University Press. p. 212. ISBN 9780815651390. Search this book on
- Jawadi, Syed Zeeshan Haider (2007). Nah Al-Balagha (in Urdu) (Third ed.). Ansariyan Publications P.Box no. 187, Qom, Iran.: Ansariyan. ISBN 9789644380921.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link) Search this book on
- "NAHJUL BALAGHA - Shia Multimedia". shiamultimedia.com. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- Waseem, Shah Mohammad; Naqavi, S. Ali Mohammad (1997). Nahjul balagha and inter-religious understanding. Renaissance Publishing House. p. xxiv. ISBN 9788185199641. Search this book on
- Khan, Mohd Lateef (supervised by Manzoor Ahmad Bhat) (2011). Economic Thought of Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr: A Study of Iqtisaduna (Our Economics) (M.Phil). University of Kashmir.
- "Imam Jafer Sadiq(as) aur mazahib e Arbaa - 2/2 امام جعفر صادقؑ اور مذایبِ اربعہ". Scribd. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "Ahlebait". Scribd. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- Jawadi, Allama Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi; Rizvi, Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. (2011). Nuqoosh-e-Ismat - Life Sketches of the Fourteen Infallibles. Asmita Heritage, 3A/704, Naya Nagar, Mira Road (E), Thane (Mumbai), MS, India.: Allamah Jawadi Trust. pp. Cover page. Search this book on
- "Majalis Karbala Shanasi". Scribd. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "Mehfil o Majalis". Scribd. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
This article "Allama Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Allama Syed Zeeshan Haider Jawadi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.