|Born||Allison Christine Forsythe|
October 15, 1987
|🏡 Residence||Los Angeles|
SoulCycle instructor, personal trainer
Alli Forsythe (born October 15, 1987) is a Los Angeles based SoulCycle instructor, personal trainer, cyclist, triathlete, world traveler and writer. Forsythe is best known for her appearance on the national TV show The Amazing Race on CBS.
Forsythe is an American personal trainer certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine with expertise in cardio for performance and nutrition for fitness. Since 2014, she has trained many celebrities. She is a Los Angeles based SoulCycle Instructor. Forsythe was a part of the 2016 partnership between Wanderlust and Adidas as a run influencer at the Wanderlust 108 events across the United States.
In 2014, Forsythe and her friend and fellow cyclist, Kym Perfetto, competed on the 25th Season of CBS’ The Amazing Race. Forsythe and Perfetto remained top 3 in the competition until the 9th and last leg before the finals. Forsythe and Perfetto won 2 out of the 9 legs they competed in and were eliminated in Singapore placing 5th overall.
As a triathlete, Forsythe has competed and won the Santa Barbara triathlon as well as placed 2nd in the Malibu triathlon two years in a row.
- "The Amazing Race Cast: Kym Perfetto & Alli Forsythe". CBS. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Univ. of Maryland alumna competes, travels the world on reality TV show". The Diamondback. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Port Neches native goes around the world on 'Amazing Race'". Beaumont Enterprise. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Get Fit With Items From Around The House". Cbslocal.com. Retrieved 24 May 2016.
- "Staying in shape on vacation". KXTV. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "The Backyard Speed and Agility Workout". Men's Fitness. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
This article "Alli Forsythe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.