Allplan 2018 / October 9, 2017
|Operating system||Windows 64-bit|
Allplan is a BIM / CAD program of Allplan GmbH, a subsidiary of Nemetschek, for architects, civil engineers and contractors. Allplan is offered since 1984. The software is available in 20 languages and is used by more than 190,000 users.
Features[edit | edit source]
The Allplan CAD system supports 2D design, 3D modeling, up to component-oriented building model with quantity and cost determination (4D BIM).
Allplan has interfaces to visualization software Cinema 4D as well as to traditional exchange formats (eg DXF, DWG, DGN) and additionally supports the formats IFC and PDF (also PDF/A and 3D-PDF). Also the import and export to SketchUp and Rhino is possible. It also supports exchange formats such as STL for Rapid Prototyping and bidirectional sharing for Google SketchUp and Google Earth.
Since 2011, there is also the online portal Allplan Connect, which offers functions such as user forums, download libraries, continuing education offers, technical support as well as software updates and upgrades.
Version History[edit | edit source]
- 1984: Allplan V1
- 1987: Allplan V3 - support for MS-DOS
- 1989: Allplan V5 - building model, 3D components, Unix support
- 1990: Allplan V6 - image processing, animation
- 1992: Allplan V7 - hybrid data processing (vector / pixel), raytracing, workgroup function
- 1994: Allplan V10 - modules roof and DIN 276, support of Windows NT
- 1996: Allplan V12 - context menus, color palettes, sketching, Windows 95 support
- 2000: Allplan V16 OLE, Windows 2000 support
- 2001: Allplan V17 - Wizard Window, Format Brush, Multiple Animation Windows
- 2002: Allplan 2003 - Improved point input, exporting high-resolution pixel images
- 2003: Allplan 2004 - vector-oriented PDF export, pixel area, color gradients, transparent areas and display order
- 2005: Allplan 2006 - vector-oriented PDF import, tracking, support for Windows Vista
- 2008: Allplan 2008 - Functional and Property Pallets, Structural Structure
- 2009: Allplan 2009 - Facade Modules, Planning in Stock, Support for Windows 7
- 2010: Allplan 2011 - accelerated graphics core, new reports, new railing and facade functions
- 2011: Allplan 2012 - SmartParts (parametric objects with free-form modeling), new reports
- 2012: Allplan 2013 - Web-based Plan Management, Global Illumination, Reinforced SmartParts, Support for Windows 8
- 2013: Allplan 2014 - Internet-based collaboration, layer palette, export to Google Earth
- 2014: Allplan 2015 - Cinema 4D Render Engine, Material Editor, Advanced Windows and Doors
- 2015: Allplan 2016 - Parasolid - Modeling kernel, object navigator, multi-display support
- 2016: Allplan 2017 - Automatic Architectural Sections and Views, Bimplus Taskboard, IFC 4, DWG with Acis support, Python Parts
- 2017: Allplan 2018 - Actionbar ( Ribbon - like user interface), bi-directional connection to Bimplus, Allplan Share (online server via Bimplus)
References[edit | edit source]
Further reading[edit | edit source]
- Markus Philipp: Practical Guide Allplan 2016 , Carl Hanser Verlag, Munich 2015, ISBN 978-3-446-44437-9.
- Markus Philipp: Practical Guide Allplan 2014 , 6th edition, Carl Hanser Verlag, Munich 2014, ISBN 978-3-446-43922-1.
- Heike Dietzmann, Stefanie Hetzler, Michael Kronz: Allplan 2D / 3D. Computerpraxis - step by step. Europe-Lehrmittel, Haan Gruiten 2005, ISBN 3-8085-8802-0.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Allplan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Allplan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.