|Full name||Amelia Morris|
|Born||25 August 1980|
|Other occupation||Senior Compliance Officer|
|2001-2003||National Youth League||Assistant referee|
|2003-2004||National Youth League||Referee|
Morris was a member of the refereeing panel to officiate in the 2008-09 W-League season. As of 2017[update], Morris is a referee for A-League (the top Australian men's league) matches as well.
- "Member Profiles - Amelia Morris". Australian Soccer Referees Federation NSW. 16 August 2007. Archived from the original on 19 July 2008. Retrieved 7 January 2009. Unknown parameter
- "SIX AUSSIE MATCH OFFICIALS ADDED TO FIFA INTERNATIONAL PANEL". Football Federation Australia. 23 August 2006. Archived from the original on 5 September 2007. Retrieved 20 February 2009. Unknown parameter
- FIFA. "Match Report - Papua New Guinea - Solomon Islands 6:1 (3:1)". 9 April 2007. Retrieved on 1 June 2013.
- "Aussie refs added to FIFA panel". The World Game. Retrieved 24 April 2021.
- "Jets continue strong form". A-League. Retrieved 24 April 2021.
- Amelia Morris referee profile at WorldFootball.net
|This biographical article related to Australian football (soccer) is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Amelia Morris" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Amelia Morris. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.