|Born||January 17, 1993|
|🎓 Alma mater||Syracuse University|
|📆 Years active||2013–present|
Andrew Warren (born January 17, 1993) is an American fashion designer and socialite. He is the creator and owner of the fashion label Just Drew.
Early life and education
Warren is the son of Michael Warren, a real estate investor, and Marcy Warren. His grandfather, David Warren, was a garment manufacturer and designer who founded the Warren Group, which the family sold in 1998. Warren was educated at Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School, Stephen Gaynor School and York Preparatory School. After graduating high school he attended Syracuse University, graduating in 2015.
Warren is the creator of the fashion label Just Drew, which was launched in 2013. Just Drew, marketed as women's wear, is manufactured in the United States. On February 14, 2016 he debuted his first collection, titled It Girl, at Gotham Hall in New York City. He debuted his Spring 2017 collection at New York Fashion Week. It is sold online as well as at Kyle by Alene Too, Blue & Cream, and Blue One. Warren has stated that his inspiration for his designs comes from his friends' personal styles.
He is also signed with Next Model Management as an influencer.
Warren is openly gay. He is known for his friendships with Tiffany Trump, EJ Johnson, Peter Brant II, Kyra Kennedy, Ezra J. William, Reya Benitez, and Gaïa Jacquet-Matisse, a group which has been dubbed the Snap Pack on the New York social scene by Katherine Rosman.
- Abrams, Margaret (2020-02-13). "Socialites and influencers hit Just Drew NYFW presentation". www.standard.co.uk. Retrieved 2020-12-31.
- "Just Drew NYC - Home - About Us". Just Drew NYC - Home. Archived from the original on 11 August 2018. Retrieved 11 August 2018. Unknown parameter
- Rosman, Katherine (6 April 2016). "Move Over, Rat Pack and Brat Pack: Here Comes the Snap Pack". The New York Times. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- Harwood, Erika. "Andrew Warren Is Ready for His Lifestyle Brand". Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "The "Snap Pack": Tiffany Trump and her super-swanky friends". 31 March 2017. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Style Fashion Week Fall 2016 - Fashion Maniac". 7 March 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- Jacobs, Sarah (17 February 2016). "The 'Insta-famous' sons and daughters of New York's elite just made their fashion debut — here's what happened". Business Insider. Business Insider. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Andrew Warren Isn't Just Tiffany Trump's BFF — He's A Designer, Sort-Of". Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- Moshy, Julia. "Meet the Young Designer That Dresses Sofia Richie". Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Meet The Real Andrew Warren - Daily Front Row". 30 June 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "A Fashionable Q&A with… Andrew Warren, Owner of Just Drew Clothing - NewsWhistle". newswhistle.com. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Tiffany Trump celebrated LGBT Pride Month despite the president's failure to recognize it". 26 June 2018. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- Eckardt, Stephanie. "Tiffany Trump's Totally Normal Summer Is a Wonder of Blissful Ignorance". Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- Petrarca, Emilia. "Coasting on a Name: The Gaia Matisse Story". Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Socialite and fashion designer Andrew Warren". thesteepletimes.com. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "Tiffany Trump's longtime friend and fashion designer defends her". 11 November 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2018.
This article "Andrew Warren (fashion designer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Andrew Warren (fashion designer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.